"Seungmin." Somebody mumbled, I was still half asleep.

"Seungmin! Get up. We have to go or we will be late." I woke up out of my sleep.

"Yah, why so loud?" I groaned.

I'm not a morning person at all. I prefer waking up when my body is ready to wake up. But no, my brother just has to yell at me when it's only 6am.

"Get ready, school is in an hour today." He said. He left my door closed with my light still on. I truly just wanted to kill him.

My phone was placed on the side table. I took it and unlocked it. When I first looked at it, I noticed my messages were still open.

I looked and scrolled through the texts. "Hyunjin? When did I ever text him?" I said. I must've fallen asleep last night.

I got up out of bed. "Just another day of hell, I cannot wait until summer break."

I pulled my blankets off me and got up. I let out a big yawn and headed towards my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was done with that, I went to my wardrobe and picked out some random sweater, a pair of sweats, and some black sneakers.

"Min! Are you almost ready? Our time is limited you know!" Sunoo yelled from downstairs.

I just ignored him and grabbed my school bag and my phone. As I was walking down stairs I stared at the messages. One specifically caught my eye.

'Do you have a crush on someone? Like are you talking to anyone?'

Honestly, I was still mad at him. But it wasn't like my feelings had gone away so fast. I still liked him, and those feelings could never go away. No matter how much I tried to forget him.

What could I even say? I'm not exposing myself by giving him one little answer. This could be a set up. I've lost all my trust with him, and for him to even ask that? Makes it hard for me.

I just pushed away all my thoughts when Sunoo came out me. He took a glance at my phone which means he saw the messages. Then he just looked at me with a questionable face.

"You were texting Hyunjin last night? I thought you were getting over him?"

"Correction, he texted me last night. And all we did was talk, nothing serious."

"Uh huh.. I'll pretend to believe that for right now. He seriously cannot miss the bus."

"I thought that we agreed to keep walking, besides the bus only comes around 6:50 everyday." I say.

I've been walking or biking to school everyday, it has became a regular routine for me since my mom always worked. We were well off, but Sunoo isn't able to get a car until he's 18.

"We're taking it today. Mom has the other truck while that man has the truck we've been using. Which is really stupid of mom."

"I see you've finally came to your senses huh?" I said while walking out the door with my lanyard in my hand. Sunoo followed quickly.

"Not really. But after that talk with Mom, she help me realize that she was just trying to become happy again. Maybe he was the best option for her. Not saying he is for us because I want him nowhere near me or you. You especially..."

"Oh yeah." I let out a sigh but Sunoo noticed. He didn't say anything due to the fact that I had already started to get on the bus.

There wasn't many people on there as I thought. Some guy took a seat next to me.

"Hiya there! What's your name?" He said.

"Seungmin." I mumbled. Don't judge, I'm anti social and I don't like being around new people. As you can see from the start.