②⑨

It had been a couple of days into the trip, and since the incident. The others decided to keep it quiet and we wouldn't speak of it.

Hyunjin has been showing me extra attention. You know, not leaving me alone for a second.

Jisung and Felix has been in my dorm almost every other night checking up on me, making sure that nothing happens.

My brother messages me and calls me, so I guess you can say that I've been showered with love.

But for some reason it doesn't feel the same as last time. I was able to forget about last time and move on, but I can't seem to forget about this time.

I didn't like all the pity, because I knew that it was all because of that. Nobody truly loved me before that. It made me feel like a baby who always needs protection, I'm capable of handling things on my own.

The man almost killed me, and if we're being honest here, he would've succeeded if Jisung came late. The thought of that still makes me afraid.

And I know he's still out there somewhere, waiting for us to return home. And when we're there, what will happen to me?

"Minnie, are you alright..?" Hyunjin asked me. Us two were sitting in his hotel room, cuddled up on a couch.

"I-Im fine.. just thinking about some things." I pulled up the sleeves on my arms, staring at the bruises.

I looked so weird with them, so nasty, it made me feel ugly. I had them everywhere, especially on my neck.
P
Hyunjin took my arm, pulling the sleeve back down, I guess he noticed how self conscious I was and he didn't want to make it worse.

"Could I ask you something..?" I nodded, and turned around to look him in the face.

"Does your mom know that this happened? Did she ever know?" I shook my head, if I ever told my mom, she wouldn't believe me.

"I doubt it, Sunoo would never tell anyone my secrets, as much as he gets mad at me, he would never."

"Don't you think it's important that she knows..? I mean, it obvious that you've been hurting, why hasn't she spoken too you about it?"

"If we're being honest here, she doesn't deserve to know. And I doubt she would care. After all she put us through, what makes you think she needs to know."

My mom didn't deserve to know anything, and i rather keep it quiet when I'm around her.

Moments later, Hyunjin got a text on his phone from Minho, they were all going ice skating as a group, which means Hyunjin had to be there as our captain.

"Damn it, our cuddle time is over~" He whined, I chuckled. When he gets like this, it's the most adorable thing ever.

"Well, get up, let's go. You know you can't say no to going anyways."

"You too, I want you to come with us this time.. you never come out with us."

"I'm sure you'll have fun without me though, all your friends will be there and you will have Felix and Jisung to remind you of me."

"But it's not the same without you there.. please?" I sighed, clingy hyunjin.

"Fine.. but I'm not staying long. I can't believe I agreed to come on this trip." I mumbled the last part, making sure he didn't hear me.

The one thing that I really regret, was letting my friends see me like that. It's completely embarrassing and now all of this attention I'm receiving makes it even worse.

As soon, as we found the others down near the huge hall where everybody was, we got on the bus with our group. Of course me and Hyunjin were split up, but I knew it wasn't his fault.

I was still with Jisung and Felix, which made me feel better. I felt bad for Jeongin though, he was stuck with Chan, chan's other idiotic friends, and a couple of other juniors that he didn't know nor wanted to talk to.

He messages us almost 10 times a day about how miserable he is. Mr. Hwang suggested that he get to know the others instead of hiding behind his brother and hanging out with us. Jeongin needs to learn more Korean and hang around them, so we were split up from him.

But maybe this was good for him, maybe he'll see how fun it is when he gets away from us. We aren't going to all be together for long, which makes it bittersweet.

"Guys, I don't know about you but I miss Minho~" Jisung complained.

"You literally just saw him two seconds ago, you can live."

"Oh please, you were just complaining to Changbin how you guys don't spend enough time together, when you were just cuddling!"

"But we don't! Right Minnie?" He asked.

"Oh.. uhm, yeah. Whatever you say."

"What's wrong with you?"

"He's missing Hyunjin right now, he can't stand being away from him and I'm sure Hyunjin feels the same way." Jisung said.

"I wasn't even thinking about him until you just mentioned that, I don't really miss him he hasn't left my side at all."

"Of course he wouldn't, it's called being an overprotective boyfriend, oh gosh Minnie take notes."

"Boyfriend? We aren't even together, we're just in the middle. We're more than friends but we're not a couple."

"That's what you call a complicated. relationship~" Jisung mumbled.

"But it's not complicated, we just, you know.. have feelings for each other but to scared to commit. I'm scared of getting hurt and he's scared of hurting."

"Well if you have been talking for almost two months now, don't you think that its time?"

"I'm not sure, I mean, I haven't even been in a real relationship or one that I truly liked.."

"That's the thing, you will never know if you haven't tried. I suggest you guys sit down and have an actual talk about it. I feel like you will feel better."

His friends advise didn't really do him any good, but he will still try. Maybe if Hyunjin opened up more, they could work towards being a couple.
—————————————————————————

What can I say..? What can I say..?. I'm back?

This chapter was short for a reason, and if you haven't seen the previous one, please go read it.

The reason.. is bc your getting a double upload, one will be today, another will be tomorrow so be prepared.

I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for more....

1102 words 🥟