not an update but pls read 🙏🏾

Hiiii, I came to discuss a few things with you guys regarding my books.

So starting off with my books, Stranger will not be continued. I've thought a lot about it and I just lost motivation to upload on there anymore. I'm sorry for those who liked the book but I will no longer be posting chapters on there.

In the future, I will be making more minsung books, but my main focus is and will be on Seungjin, Jeongchan, and Hyunho. If you have any other ships or ideas please lmk.

I always wanted to clear up things about my book genres. If you like smut I'm sorry but this book is most likely not for you. I might add it in the next chapters but I am not a smut writer nor am I good at it. 😭

I hope that you guys enjoy the new book I just put out, I thought about it a lot and hyunho ffs have gotten to me.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that I will be updating/revising some of the chapters that I felt weren't my best writing.

The story line might be changed in this book, I feel like I can do better than this.

You are more than welcome to express how you feel abt the book, criticism is always good.

_______

This is just a little update on the characters.

~ Kim Seungmin ~
16 years old
Junior in Highschool
Seungmin is one of the smartest kids in school, but he is an outcast. He likes to study, study and little more then he should be, he's also Jisung's and Felix's bestfriend, he has an older brother named Kim Sunoo, who is a Senior in Highschool.

~ Hwang Hyunjin ~
16 years old
Junior in Highschool
Hyunjin is one of many popular kids at school with a chill personality, He's friends with Minho, Changbin, and Chan. He has 3 other siblings. Hwang Yeji, 16, being the second oldest, Hwang Jeongin, 15, middle child, Hwang Riki, 15, which his family and friends call him Niki, Hwang Minji, 13, the youngest sibling.

~ Han Jisung ~
16 years old
Junior in Highschool
Jisung is very likeable but not very known in the school, he's Bestfriends with Seungmin and Felix.

~ Lee Minho ~
17 years old
Senior in Highschool
Minho is more of a tough guy, he has a soft spot for his friends, well atleast his Hyung Chan. Hyunjin and Changbin both gets on his nerves but he loves them like an older brother. Felix and Minho are cousins.

~ Lee Felix ~
16 years old
Junior in Highschool
Felix is sweet, the sweetest person ever. He cares for his friends the most but he's nice to everyone. He dates Changbin. Minho and Felix are cousins.

~ Seo Changbin ~
17 years old
Senior in Highschool
Changbin is more of the goofy friend, he jokes around with everyone but when it comes to Felix he's really sweet and gentle with him. Seo Soojin is his older sister which is now in her senior year of college.

~ Yang Jeongin ~
15 soon to be 16 years old
Junior in Highschool
Jeongin is a hyperactive teenager, who acts like a 5 year old child (we know he gets it from Chan) he loves his older brother Hyunjin with all of his heart.

~ Bang Chan ~
17 soon to be 18 years old
Senior in Highschool
Chan is like the protector, he enjoys spending time with his friends but makes time for jeongin and makes sure nobody messes with him. He has a younger sister names Hannah who lives back in Australia.

That's it for the main characters.

Some things I have to clear up aswell.

Freshman's: 14-15
Sophomores: 15-16
Juniors: 16-17
Seniors: 17-18

Jeongin is able to be a junior in my book guys 😭 spoiler: Jeongchan will not date because of the large age gap, they will simply remain as friends, (or will they not?)

______

Anyways, that's the end of this little chapter. Not sure what to call it so whatever.

I also want to say Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkk you thank you thank you thank you sooo much for over 1k readers on this story I appreciate it a lot. 🥳

I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and I have a lot coming up just for you so please be patient.

Now admire these pictures of our Prince.

This new dark cherry color he has really stands out, we've all been waiting for short hair hyunjin and he delivered 🙌🏾

anywayssss, again, thank you so much for all the love you've shown. Byeeeee 🥟