②⑤

Seungmin's POV:

"What was all of that about...? I could hear you from back here." Jisung asked.

"Nothing, can we just go get into our groups, please?" He seemed slightly disappointed but nodded.

"Alright Students, welcome to our Annual Winter Ski Trip." Everyone started clapping.

"Today we will be getting into our groups and learning how to ski. When I call your name please go with you team Captains."

As the teacher called names, jisung, Felix, and I held each other hands. We all wanted to be on the same team so badly. Especially me, I couldn't be by myself.

"Kim Seungmin, Han Jisung, Your on Hwang Hyunjin's team." I sighed.

It wasn't like I was disappointed that we were on his team, but I knew Giselle and her little gang, plus another group of kids were also in his group.

I was more bummed for Felix, him and Jeongin got stuck with a bunch of Juniors. Well maybe not so much a bummer since they were with Chan. Changbin was upset because he couldn't be with Felix.

But atleast I had Jisung, I knew that he would be with Minho half of the time and I didn't want to feel like a third wheel.

I know that I could be with Hyunjin but, Karina would be flirting with him so it's best that I avoid him.

"Students, heres your maps, and your bus is right over there. Have fun and stay safe." The teachers gave us one each.

"We have to travel that far up? I don't even know how to ski."

"It's fine, I'll help you out." Jisung said.

                                         !!!

"You got this Minnie, I told you it wouldn't be this hard." Jisung said, I was literally struggling and I couldn't figure out how to ski right.

"Wouldn't be this hard..? Do you know how dumb you sound right now? I mean look at me!"

"Well your doing better then you were earlier?"

"Save it." I sighed, why did I sign up for this..? Oh wait I didn't, my stupid brother did.

"Woah, woah, woah, what are you doing?" Hyunjin said from a distance.

"Ah! Just the perfect guy, do you mind helping Seungmin out here? Minho is waiting for me."

"Wait what?"

"I don't mind it, he doesn't look like he knows what he's doing anyways."

"Well I mind, and I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine with doing this on my own." Jisung elbowed me in the arm.

"Seungmin don't be so bitter, just let me help."

"I said that I'm fine." Those were my last words before I grabbed my gear along with my bag and left.

I can't believe Jisung just did that, I mean it wasn't his fault because he didn't know what happened but still!

"Hey, are you alright there?"

"I'm fine, can you guys just leave me alone for two seconds?" When I looked up I saw someone familiar, was that Yeosang..?

"Oh, I-I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize it was you."

"Well of course you wouldn't have known, you were looking down at the ground." I nervously laughed at his sarcastic joke.

"I can't help but ask, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with your team? Where's Jisung?"