①③

My classes were boring but atleast winter break is coming up, I can't wait to get out of school. It's been a shit show and I haven't had a break.

Not Christmas break since it's the end of December, but our school takes a whole winter break up to 4 weeks. That's means I'll get to spend time with my friends, maybe Jisung and Lix with have sleepovers with me. It's gonna be awesome.

All I have worry about is this week and then we will be on break. We have short classes all week, so maybe I will get time to myself.

It's now the end of the day, which means I have to get home. The thing is, the game is today and I'm debating if I should stay with Sunoo, or leave.

Hyunjin caught up with me as I was walking.

"Minnie, are you coming to my game? Please tell me while I have a chance to talk. I really want you to come." He said as he put his hands around my waist.

"I mean, if that's what you want sure. My mom is going to be pissed."

"Why do you say that? I thought your mom was chill?"

"You haven't met her, that's why you would think that."

"Have you tried to talk to her?"

"Yes, but what's the use? In her eyes I'm just as bad as my brother. I can't do anything to change it. I was grounded for 3 weeks but I never listened."

"Don't say that, your an amazing person okay? Don't feel that way about yourself. I have to go but I hope to see you there."

"I think will come." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

He waved me good bye as he ran into the locker room. Jisung came out of no where.

"So much for just friends. He just kissed you, shouldn't you be excited?"

"It's not the first time we kissed, this feels normal but it isn't."

"Ah, friends with benefits." I slapped his arm.

"Don't put it like that, we're slowly becoming something. We just have to figure it out."

"I'll pretend to believe it because we have to get going, the game is about to start."

He took my hand and we went outside. There was a lot of people here, it wasn't even people from our school. More so college students and parents.

I spotted Sunoo but he was sitting with his friends and others from his grade. I didn't want to seem like an annoying little brother so I just sat with Jisung and Felix. They were awesome of course.

"Hey Guys. I didn't know you were coming Jisung. Didn't you have to go home?"

"Yeah, but my brother is driving us back. So I have to stay."

"I'm sure it will be fun. Lighten up." Jisung said, giving me a small hug.

The whole time my eyes were on Hyunjin. He glanced at me a couple of times.

It was 12 - 3 so our school was winning. As expected because of the star players. (Hyunjin, Minho, Changbin)

"Wow, Seungmin I didn't know you had an obsession of Hwang. You've been staring this entire time." Jisung said.

"Don't remind me."

"Minnie, sorry to burst your bubble but isn't that your dad?"

Why the hell is he here? Is my worst nightmare coming true again? He isn't going to embarrass me.

I looked at Sunoo and he looked at me. We both left at the same exact time which left his friends suspicious.

"Good luck Min, see you tomorrow." I waved bye to them.

"Get out. Your not going to come here and start this with us. Leave, I'm not having it with you." Sunoo spoke.

"Disrespecting your father I see, maybe I should call your mother."

"Like I give 2 shits, call her for all I care. But do it outside, do not bring this in here."

"You know Sunoo, you sure do have my temper. I'm glad you have some part of me with you."

"I'm nothing like you, that's first. You went into my little brothers room, and messed with him and abused him. And you have the right to show up?"

"You little bitch! I thought I told you not to say anything?"

"Don't call my brother a bitch. Watch your mouth."

"What are you? His mother? Listen kid, I could hurt you and him so be lucky I'm not even coming close to you."

"Put your hands on me or him, and your going to prison today. I have enough proof and evidence."

"You think there going to believe you? A bitchy teenager who's mother never loved him? Nor father? A teenager who relies on his boyfriend for every single problem?"

Sunoo slapped his face. "You know nothing about me or my life. Stay out of this."

"Why can't this little slut say anything? Do you need someone to speak for you?"

"N-No, I just choose to stay silent. Why is that a problem?"

"Don't explain yourself to this dipshit Min." Dad grabbed his wrist tightly.

"Let go of me! You asshole." Sunoo struggled to get out of his grip. I pushed him away.

"Leave him alone. Let's go Sunoo just go." I took his hand and we walked away.

Why in a school out of all places? Why here? What if somebody saw us. Then what? They'll know everything and they will expose us.

"Sunoo are you okay? I know he pissed you off and I'm sorry."

"Don't be it isn't your fault. He shouldn't have shown up here without a warning."

"I can't help but feel guilty." I put his hand over mines.

"Don't feel that way okay? As your big brother, it's my job to protect you from people like him."

"But I'm not some baby that always needs excuses everytime I mess up."

"You didn't mess up, it was him. You didn't abandon our family."

"Let's just go back out, I don't want to leave Jisung and Felix out there because I know they wanted me to come really badly."

He nodded and we both went back out. To my surprise, they saved my spot.

"How'd you guys know I was gonna come back?" I asked.

"It's a bestie instinct, I can tell you didn't want to leave anyways." Jisung said. I giggled.
————————————————————————-

Was this chapter a little short? I'm trying to work on new ideas, maybe I'll add in another Itzy member.

Spoiler: Minsung will be in the next chapter. Like alot of minsung moments.

I feel like the story line is getting a bit old.

Thoughts?

1107 words 🥟