②⑧

⚠️ SENSITIVE TOPIC WARNING ⚠️

"So this is really what it's all about..? Me?" I asked Jisung, who was playing a short voice recording of Yeosang and Karina talking.

"I guess so.. I'm not so sure Minnie." I shrugged.

This was all happening so fast. I have so many questions.

"H-How did you even get this? We're you stalking them?" He nodded.

"I had to do something! Yeosang was a little to suspicious for my liking and I just wanted to see if I was right. Which I was.. I just wasn't expecting this."

"Well obviously nobody was.. just, why me?"

"Minnie, it's a thing called jealousy. She clearly wants hyunjin, and wants to get back at your mom, it's simple."

"I guess your right, but Yeosang had a crush on me? Now he likes Jongho? I have so many questions about that too, he barely knows me." Jisung shrugged again.

"I always knew that something was up with them, especially after that encounter you had with Yeosang the other day, it's all making since."

"What exactly do you mean by that?"

"I think that Yeo might have been the one behind the photos, he had a camera in his hand, and he was with Karina."

"Are you implying that Yeo and Karina have been setting me up this whole time, to separate hyunjin and I? It's quite sick if you ask me."

"Don't stress yourself out about it though, you'll always have me if something goes wrong."

"Yeah no shit, who else am I gonna go to?" He giggled.

I decided not to stress myself out about it, if Karina was going to try anything, I know the exact people I need to go to. I'm good.

After awhile, we heard a small knock at the door. It was really strange because it was 7pm and I'm sure everybody would be in the normal hangout spot, or in the rooms.

When Jisung opened the door, my eyes met with the person I wanted to see the least. Why was he here? Why was he back?

"Ah, Jisung. I wasn't expecting you to be here in Seungmin's dorm." My father gave him a fake smile.

"Well he is my bestfriend, aren't I allowed in here?" He gave him a little attitude.

"Very well then, could you give me and my son a minute alone please?"

"Why would I leave him alone with you..?"

"Because he is my son. Jisung please, just move out the way right now, this is a warning." He sighed and turned my direction. I signaled him to call for help one his way out and he nodded.

As soon as the door shut, my father locked it. He gave me a really scary glare, as if I did something wrong. "Can I help you?" I said rolling my eyes, pretending to be as calm as possible.

"Don't 'can I help you?' Me, where have you been. Your mother was worried sick."

"Like you give a hell, cut the shit, why are you really here?"

"I'm here for you and your brother. You have no business leaving town like that without informing any parent."

"Bullshit! Mom wasn't even home and I doubt she cares, is this some type of game your playing? Get out!"

He grabbed my wrist tightly and pushed me onto my bed, i whimpered out of fear. Why is he coming back here? Why is he doing this now?

"Remember what I told you? Your my little slut, and my little slut left daddy to hang with his friends. So now you get punished."

"L-Let go of me!" I managed to say, his grip was getting even tighter.

He put his hands on my neck and the other around my waist. I felt so disgusting, I didn't know what to do. In my head, I prayed that Jisung went to go find someone but he hasn't shown up in 15 minutes.

"P-please, let g-go." I was getting light headed as his grip got even tighter. Was this how it's gonna end?

When I felt like I was going to give up, the door flew open. Standing there, was Jisung, Jeongin, and Bangchan.

"Dipshit, he said let go so let go." My dad let go of me and walked up to Chan, who was eyeing him up and down.

"And who are you exactly? Who are you guys? And what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to give you five seconds to get the hell out. Or the cops will be here." My dad looked back at me.

"This isn't over." He slammed the door on his way out, but I was still scared, and I felt disgusting.

"Minnie are you okay." I was balled up in a corner, staring at the floor. When things like that happens, I tell Sunoo and he helps me. But he's not here for that.

I never let my friends see this side of me, ever. I'm embarrassed, im hurt, and im just overwhelmed. I can't even speak.

I'm grateful that it wasn't like last time, because that's when it actually happened. I guess I'm just shocked, scared, that he came out in public and tried it. And now my friends see me like this? What can I even say to them?

"Min? Please talk to us, we're here for you." Jisung said. Jeongin came over and gave me a big hug.

"Im so sorry that happened to you Hyung, are you alright..?" I slightly nodded, not wanting to speak.

"Min, speak. You know we're here for you, could you please tell us what's been going on?"

"Chan-Hyung, leave him. Let him speak when he's ready." Jisung rubbed his back, Chan was stressed as well, he had also become like a brother to me. I guess him seeing me like this might have triggered something.

A couple of minutes later, the opened, Sunoo, Hyunjin, and Felix were standing there.

Sunoo came running up to me hugging tightly, I hugged him back with tears coming out, he was the only one that understood me and I was scared, he had been my protector, he's the only one who knows everything. Being without him for that short time, is something I never want to relive.

"Can you guys give us a second, I know how to deal with these situations." They all left, but Hyunjin stayed, he looked at me in shock. My friends seeing that was embarrassing, but him seeing how I was, makes me scared.

"Can you tell me what happened..?"

—————————————————————————-

Guyssss I'm rlly running out of ideas so I threw this in 😭😭 ....

I'm so sorry for the change up this time 😭

Thoughts?

1120 words 🥟