①⑤

After the game, Jisung and Felix went home. I had to go with my brother since he was the driving. We stayed at the cafe across the street where all juniors and seniors go after games or dances.

It was always so crowded and I didn't like it. I didn't even have my friends with me, so I didn't have a reason to go.

"Come on, it won't be that bad. I promise I won't be long."

"Can't I just stay outside?" I asked.

"No, it's really cold out there and you don't need to get sick. I can't afford to have a sick brother and you know that." He said jokingly. But I was unfazed by the joke.

You see even though Sunoo's friends were nice, I still didn't like to be around them. I was antisocial and kept to myself. It would take a lot just to get 1 word out.

"Look, if your not comfortable I'll have someone take you home. I just really want to stay and I promise I'll be back later okay?"

"No, it's fine. I'll stay with you. I prefer to be with you and your lame friends than go with a random person."

"Hey! We aren't that lame." He said, frowning his face up.

"Whatever you say nerd, all you guys do is talk about k-dramas and boy bands. It's all lame!"

"It's only lame because you don't have a life outside of books." He stuck his tongue out and walked off.

I just sat at a table alone and took out one of my favorite books out of my bag. 'The Outsiders.'

I've picked up alot of English from Felix, he recommended the book for me. This book is so good, I've been reading it for days ever since I got it.

"Looks like your busy, should I just come back later?" Hyunjin said.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out with your friends?" I asked.

"They're all over there, but they're no fun. I had to find somebody to spend my time with, so here you are."

"Oh."

"Which brings me to my question. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home doing work?"

"My life may be surrounded by books but I'm still human. I'm aloud to go out of my room you know."

"That's fair but still. Your the one that said you hated parties and get together's like this."

"People change. It's not like I just met you yesterday." He hummed in response and took a seat.

"What are you reading?"

"Just some book Felix gave me, I've been reading it for a while now."

"Ah, the outsiders. I remember watching the movie while I was in the U.S."

"You've been there before? How?" It took me a second to realize why.

"My dad's business remember? His business deals don't only come from Korea you know."

"Yeah, I kinda just remembered that." The awkwardness grew.

I was avoiding the conversation just a little bit, me and hyunjin have. Ever since that little thing that happened at the party, we haven't talked except from earlier.

"So.." He said.

"So." I responded back. He was going to bring up the topic any second now.

"About that party, it was really interesting." I nodded in silence.

"Could I ask you something? Like there's no holding back."

"Okay, but that depends. What is your question?" I was hesitant.