③⑤

The day was bright and early, for Seungmin. Today, he seemed happier since it was a Friday.

He didn't have to go to school, he didnt have to sit in a boring class and pretend like he wasn't dying inside.

If we're being honest here, Seungmin doesn't know what happened to him.

He used to be this perfect kid, who loved school, had perfect grades. But ever since he met Hyunjin, his whole life has changed.

He can't say that Hyunjin ruined his life, because Hyunjin actually made it better.

When he was around the older, he felt that he could be himself, he felt that he didn't have to hide anything, and most of all, Hyunjin didn't care about being perfect, he wasn't like most rich kids who were brats and only cared about themselves.

That's why he couldn't understand, why Hyunjin didn't tell him about the Karina thing. He knew that he should've been way past it, but he can't help but feel a little angry.

Maybe this was the way life is, I mean, he can't push Hyunjin out of his life forever. Maybe time away from him was good, and now he just needs to get over it so he can continue being close with Hyunjin, even if he won't look at him the same anymore.

It was six in the afternoon, which meant it was time for the plan that Felix and Jisung had created. Of course Felix created it, because he truly wanted Seungmin and Hyunjin's friendship and relationship to be okay.

The plan was pretty simple. They'd get both Hyunjin and Seungmin to meet up with them, and make up a random excuse so the two had no choice but to talk and eventually talk about the situation.

"Are you almost ready to go? You know that Seungmin isn't going to stay long, and he's already there." Jisung folded his arms.

"Yes I'm ready. Chill out and stop worrying so much, Seungmin isn't going anywhere anytime soon." Felix sighed, the two boys both left the house.

It was a short drive, mainly because Changbin was the one driving. This was also part of their plan, they agreed on having Changbin drive them, that way when they leave, Hyunjin and Seungmin won't have a way to get home. (Yes they both walked)

"Here goes nothing.." Felix mumbled, as he pulled the doors of the cafe open.

He spotted Seungmin sitting at on one side of the table, and Hyunjin sitting on the other. They both were too busy on their phones to pay attention.

"Seungmin! Hyunjin!" Jisung yelled, the two waved at him.

The group got settled, well at least Hyunjin and Seungmin did, and Jisung winked at Felix as their cue.

"So.. how have you been Hyunjin? Seungmin?"

"I'm fine.."

"Im okay.."

"Sooo... how's your mom been Minnie? Still pestering you about the dinner?" Jisung chuckled.

"Jisung, why are you acting weird? I've told you all about on the phone the other day." Seungmin sighed, Jisung knew he was becoming suspicious already.

"I'm not acting weird.. I'm just curious, you know I forget things easily, ask Hyunjin." The older looked the other way, as if he didn't want Seungmin to say a word to him.

Seungmin stayed quiet as they waited for their drinks to come, once they came, Jisung tapped Felix on his shoulder, they knew it was time.

"You know what guys, my stomach hurts and I'm feeling kind of sick, m-maybe I should just go."

"No.. No! Wait, maybe you're just hungry.. let's get you some cake eh?" Seungmin suggested.

"I don't know Minnie.. he does look and sound sick, did you hear his stomach growl? Maybe I should take him home."

"How about I come with you guys then?"

"No!" Jisung shouted, Seungmin looked shocked at the sudden reaction.

"I-I mean, maybe it's best if you stay back. Enjoy your drink, I know you've been waiting to come here and I don't want to ruin it for you."

"Hannie, He's right. Maybe he should go with you guys, he's your bestfriend too." Hyunjin interrupted.

"G-Guys, just l-let hannie take me okay? M-Minho is w-with Changbin anyways.." Seungmin nodded, as he glared at Jisung. He clearly knew that they were doing but he couldn't do anything to stop them.

Jisung put some money on the table as a tip, and took the drinks. The two raced out the cafe, and left, leaving Seungmin and Hyunjin sitting at the table, alone.
—————————————————————————

Hello, sorry it's short, and to leave you on a cliff hanger.. but please stay tuned and enjoy the next chapters to come <3

Also, thank you for all the reads that I have gotten and I'm sorry for being so inactive, I'm glad to be back. <3

Bye guys!

808 words 🥟