②⑦

Karina's POV:

"Could I... you know, kiss you?" Those same words rung in my head, out of all people Hwang Hyunjin, why him? He knew what his family had done to mine and now he's kissing him?

It hurts deep down inside, but I can't let my emotions show. Hyunjin had been the only boy I liked and loved and I chased him away. I did this to us.

That doesn't give him the right to just move on six months after we've ended things. For gods sake, we were supposed to go to prom together, but he ditched me to hang with Kim Seungmin and his friends.

I can't help but blame Seungmin, he came between us. He's the reason that my relationship has torn apart, just like his stupid mother.

It's all making sense why Hyunjin has fallen for him. I believe that he's just going to trap Hyunjin under his spell. He plays that little stubborn and shy person but deep down inside I know the truth.

I will admit that some of the things that I'm doing may not be right, but you would do the same thing if your ex left you right?

"I can't stand this, we need to leave now." I told Yeosang, he agreed to tag along to take more photos of the two.

I'm sure your all thinking the same thing, that Yeosang is behind the photos because I'm forcing him to. But you've got the wrong idea.

Yeo, has been equally obsessed with Seungmin. He even became friends with his brother just to get close to him.

Once he found out the rumors were true that Hyunjin and Seungmin were somewhat a thing he was extremely jealous. But he respected it.

When he actually saw the two together for the first time, his jealousy took over him. He didn't want to hurt Seungmin, he wanted to hurt Hyunjin for taking away his love.

So in a way we both wanted the same thing, but I truly think that I need this way more. I loved Hyunjin first and by seungmin knowing that it's hurting me, gives me another reason to do this.

"Are you okay Karina?" Yeosang whispered to me.

"Am I okay? What makes you think that you can ask a stupid question like that? Of course I'm not okay! The love of my life is kissing the only boy I've ever hated."

"Karina, I think it's time for you to move on. Hyunjin has found somebody else that he likes, and possibly loves. If you keep stalking Seungmin and messing around with their relationship, then there's no way you guys will become cool again."

"Listen Yeosang. I understand that your trying to help but don't. But out of this because this has nothing to do with you, your just helping me because you know what will happen if you don't."

He nodded and continued taking photos of the couple.

"Tsk, why would you care about them being happy? You agreed to this because you liked seungmin and Hyunjin took him away from you."

"I don't need you to remind me of that, I moved on and I think that you need to. I rather see Seungmin happy then see him upset."

"Moved on? To that disgusting freak Jongho? Come on, we both know you can do way better. He's such a loser."

"Karina. Chill out, I like Jongho the way he is and he's not even the topic right now."

"I'm just saying, why settle for him when you can have somebody better? Like... Mingi?"

"I would never do Yunho like that, that's just plain cruel. Besides, I don't like Mingi."

"I'll pretend like I believe that Yeo."