①⑨

"Minnie, wake-up." I felt someone shaking me awake. I was annoyed but I saw that it was Hyunjin.

I slowly opened my eyes looking around, my friends all gathered in a circle playing cards. Why are they so random? Wasn't it just a movie playing?

"You fell asleep." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah sorry I'm not used to staying up like this." I nervously laughed.

"Don't be, they're just playing some dumb game. I told them that I will stay back with you."

"How long do you guys plan on staying for.?"

"I might head out soon, but I think Minho and Changbin will stay a little longer."

"What makes you think I want to be a 3rd wheel? Stay."

"Or you could just come with me, we have school tomorrow. I can drop you off at home."

"Jinnie please stay longer I promise I won't ask you for anything again." I whined. I wanted him to stay for longer, it was quite comfortable cuddling up with him.

"But you know I can't stay. I could come get you in the morning."

"Pleaseee, atleast for 20 more minutes." I begged, although the offer was nice I couldn't let him go that easily.

"Alright but only for 20 minutes then I'm going to go." I cheered and he just smiled at me.

We joined the others, they were playing this game called "Uno?" It's some american game that Felix recently just bought.

"Ah! Draw two." Changbin said pulling out the cards for me.

"Unfair! I was one card away from changing the color." He shook his head and handed me the cards.

"Skip!" Felix said to Minho. I laughed in his face as he glared at me.

"Shut up little bitch."

"Oh don't start with me." He rolled his eyes. I loved it when he got mad, it gave me another chance to argue with him.

The game went on for about 10 minutes. I could tell hyunjin was sleepy but he still stayed because I asked him too. Changbin and Minho were ready to go. It was only 12pm and they were usually party animals so I didn't understand how they could be so tired on the weekends.

"Lixie I think we're going to get ready to go. I'm pretty tired." Felix nodded and gave him a big hug.

"Text before you actually get to bed."

Jisung and Minho said there goodbyes and Jisung walked him downstairs to the door. Along with Changbin and Felix.

"Jinnie." I shook him, it looked like he had zoned out.

"Yes Minnie? Where'd the rest of them go?" He asked looking confused.

"It's time for you to go. Changbin and Minho are downstairs."

"Damnit, your right. Jeongin is probably really
tired and I need to get him home."

I chuckled at how kind he was being towards his brother. I could tell he missed him and wanted to get to know him again.

He rubbed his eyes. "I'll miss you." I blushed really hard, I mean it wasn't the first time he'd been this straight forward but it was still weird everytime he said something like that.

"I'm sure I'll see you in the morning. Besides, we see each other at school." I told him and he pouted.

"I still miss you everytime we're apart." Minho yelled from downstairs for hyunjin so they could go.