4🧹

Silas watched in amusement as Emery moved around his kitchen. She had steak cooking in one pan, rice bowling in a pot and vegetables being sautéed in another. He was surprised how she could make a decent meal when he barely had any food.

Of course that would be her job now, since he had barely had time to make grocery store trips.

Within minutes the house smelled like good cooking and even better seasoning.

Emery finished cooking, her nerves were all over the place due to Silas watching her the whole time

Emery finished cooking, her nerves were all over the place due to Silas watching her the whole time. She tried to make light conversation but he barely spoke. Just observed her.

She plated his food first, making sure to give him a healthy serving. She placed a fork and napkin beside him also. Locating the Tupperware she put the rest of the food up and begin re-cleaning the kitchen.

"You're not gonna eat?" Silas questioned, not even taking a bite of his food. "Oh, um. I didn't want to leave the kitchen a mess" she said timidly.

"It's fine. Sit. Eat" he held a spoonful of the food on his fork. Emery felt awkward as hell, but still obeyed.

She sat beside him on one of the chairs. Opening her mouth, she allowed her boss to feed her. She chewed the food, happy that all the flavors came together and melted into your mouth. He followed suit using the same fork.

Her heart raced, and she would be the biggest liar if she said it wasn't a turn on. "Do you.. do you like it" she stuttered out.

Silas hummed approvingly. He more than liked it, he fucking loved it. It had been a minute since he had a good home cooked meal. Especially from some one who actually new how to cook.

"It's great, really" he complimented.

He saw Emery hide her smile, and for some reason it warmed his insides more than the food. They continued to eat in a comfortable silence. When it was done, he even helped her clean up. While Ace watched from a distance she couldn't help but glare back at the creature.

When it was all said and done, Emery did one last cleaning. Making sure she didn't leave anything out of sorts. She turned off the lights, she had already said her good nights to Silas. So now it was time to retreat into her little house.

Emery stripped out of her clothes, hanging them up for tomorrow. She was glad that the windows automatically tinted so she had privacy.

She ran the water in the shower till it was nice and hot. The steam covering the mirror. She grabbed her Dr. Bronner's lavender scent wash, exfoliating cream and net, and towel. She threw her short hair into a shower cap. Then into another.

Stepping under the high pressure water, she felt all her stress wash away. She exfoliated, her skin, scrubbing her body till it was raw. Then proceeded to wash. She knew she had to be in there for at least a hour. But it wasn't her bill or her problem.