18🧹

Terrance "Tay" Gerad
Emery's Ex

Emery had the house to herself today, Silas had four meetings one about the hotel he was currently building. He told Emery that the owner was changing the style yet again, wanting a luxury feel to it. The hotel would have over 200 rooms. 50 of which would be luxury suites starting at 1k and up.

It would have a grand banquet hall, two pools one indoor the other out. And a green house. Silas though that the man was insane trying to make all this happen within the next two years. He needed more than that, but it wasn't his job to think about how long it would take just that it would get build and done.

Emery cleaned the bedroom, taking the old sheets down to the washer and dryer. She dusted, folded the laundry and cleaned every room. When she was finally done she crashed on the couch.

"I feel like a maid named Hazel" she breathed out. Silas had called her a little while ago, asking how she was and to inform her he would be late for dinner.

She turned on the tv, checking the news for what's going on in the world. Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she was expecting it to be Silas but surprised to se it was Piper.

She hadn't heard from her all week. It was now Saturday and she was texting her.

P💋
: Please accept my apologyssss❤️ I'm thrown my apartment warmin at 6. I really want u to com..... pwease🥹

She read over the message. She hadn't even realized that Piper had got a new apartment. Or how she could afford one. Piper had told her she was barely working, so how did she up and find a new apartment.

Me
: Sure, why not. Who all gon be there?

If there was one thing she was going to do is see who would be around. Just like her boyfriend, she wasn't a people's person. And the company Piper kept wasn't always the people she wanna be around.

Her phone buzzed again.

P💋
: nobody rlly, y u ask that?

"Cuz you be lying" Emery said to herself. She wanted to say no but she didn't wanna make it seem like she was being a bad friend.

Me
: What should I bring?

P💋
: Food tfsee😭

Emery shook her head. She texted her friend to send the address and it came through within a minute. The place was about a 45 minutes away in a decent looking neighborhood. Now she knew something was definitely up, Pipers credit was barely at a 400, so how the hell could she afford this.

It was already going on 5:40 so that gave her a hour to get ready.

She shot a text to Silas letting him know that she was gonna be stepping out to the little get together. Of course he told her to be careful, and that he loved her. She sent back a heart.

Going upstairs to their room, yes it was their room now. She decided on her tan brown one piece bodysuit. Pairing it with some light wax jeans that's hugged her figures, adding her coach tennis shoes and matching purse she was ready.

Emery took a quick shower. She was glad she got her hair done, she got a sew in, 28 inches. She hadn't had one in so long, she forgot how much they itch.

 She hadn't had one in so long, she forgot how much they itch