28🧹

Emery shot up out of bed her body aching at her sudden movements. She groaned feeling just how sore she was, especially her ass. She went down to feel her soreness, only to realize the toy was still inside her.

She quickly removed her hand. Silas was no where to be found. She looked for her phone but it was no where in sight. It might still be downstairs, where she left it earlier. The sun was officially down, the nightstand clock read 9:32pm.

Emery had slept the day away. She got up, slowly making sure to ease out of bed due to her body's condition. She went into the closet grabbing one of Silas's shirts. She slipped on the soft material, it looked like a dress on her.

Exiting the bedroom she descended the steps. She heard the sound of the tv going, a smile appeared on her face when she saw Silas and Ace both laid out asleep on the couch, while Scooby Doo played.

She couldn't help but think they looked adorable, although she was still gonna fry the dog. Emery was gonna avenge her slippers.

She walked over to the couch taking a seat, she moved the stray strands of hair from his face. Silas was shirtless, she admired the tattoos on his body. But as she looked closer she noticed that the tattoos were hiding scars that went deep.

She looked even closer, scars along his arms, chest and torso. They looked like scratches or maybe knife marks. Some looked worse than the others.

She traced one right below his v-line. Her fingers gingerly touched his skin. Silas stirred, but still remained snoring softly.

Emery examined his body more. She saw two lines on either side of his wrist going straight down. She was familiar with those type of scars. Her heart hurt.

He wanted so desperately to give her the world, and love her unconditionally. And now she realized why, because at one point in his life he wasn't loved unconditionally and probably felt like he couldn't live in this world. She hated that for him.

Climbing onto his lap, she embraced him. She felt his arms go around her in a instant. "You were faking?" She whispered.

"Maybe.." he answered. "You saw?" Emery nodded. "And you wanna know, don't you" she nodded again.

"But not now, when you're ready" he held the small woman tightly. Kissing her cheek, thanking her for respecting his boundaries.

Emery held him longer, Silas loved it. Her gentle nature, was his safe haven. Emery felt her stomach growl, a little too loud for comfort.

"Hungry baby?" She blushed burying her head deeper into his neck. Silas let out a deep chuckle. "I know a great pizza place that delivers late" Emery hadn't had pizza in a long time.

That was one her of favorite foods honestly. There was a pizza place down the street from her apartment. She would get a slice of pizza, fries and a can of pop. It was her favorite struggle meal. A good $4.50 well spent.

Silas placed the order getting half meat lovers and the other half mushroom and sausage. Emery judged him for not eating mushrooms. He explained to his girl how he couldn't stand the thought of eating fungus.

They remained in the living room watching reruns of Scooby-Doo. Ace's favorite show.

"Fav movie?" Emery asked Silas thought on it. "Harry Potter" Emery almost laughed, but decided not to be rude.

"Can I just ask why?" She said with a smile. Silas chuckled. "Honestly, I fell in love with the books, and then when the movies came about— it was just easy to love them just as much" he explained.

"It's a classic" he added. "You?"

"Pretty woman, it's also a classic" she said. Silas nodded. "Favorite food?"

"Everything except onions, and sweet potatoes" Emery answered, making a face at the foods. "I would have to agree except for the kiwi. I hate the way it makes my tongue feel" Silas said.

The couple continued to talk, learning the little things. Emery found out that Silas hated pandas, he didn't have a legit reason he just did. While he discovered that Emery was in the girls scouts and knew how to pitch a tent.

When the food arrived, they camped out in the living room. Silas had went all out getting pizza, wings, breadsticks and for dessert brownies and vanilla ice cream.

They sat, ate and talk. Feeding each other while enjoying the moment. Silas rarely did things like this, he wasn't the type of man who liked to lounge around. He needed to move around, keep busy but being with Emery has taught him otherwise. She's been teaching him a lot nowadays.

"I love you Silas" Emery said before taking a sip of her drink. She sat between his legs sharing a brownie with him.

"I love you more, baby" he kissed her head. She couldn't stop her curiosity though. Badly she wanted to ask about the scars.

But she knew that wouldn't be fair to try and force him to air out his trauma. She wouldn't want a repeat of last time.

"What do you think about marriage?" Silas asked. Emery sat up looking back at him. "Huh?"

He laughed. "It's not what you think?" He told her. "I just meant can you see yourself being married" he elaborated. Emery thought on it.

For a while she thought she would marry Tay. But she was young than. But besides that she hadn't thought of it, she always felt like if she got married the man would divorce her the moment he saw imperfections in her.

"No. I don't think I would be a good wife" she shrugged. Silas could see there was more to it, but he wouldn't pry.

"I think you would be." He told her genuinely. "I wouldn't mind seeing you coming down the isle in a white dress—"

"Nope not white" she told him. "Really, than what color?" She laughed. "I don't know but not white, I just don't think that would be the color for me" he nodded.

"Well still, I would love to see you walk down the aisle to me" she smiled giving him a small peck.

That small peck turned into mini kisses, which eventually turned into a full on make out session. "Don't start anything you can't finish" she teased seeing the tent forming in his shorts.

He grabbed a hand full of her hair, yanking her back. He trailed his tongue up her neck, and over her lips. Just for it to dip into her mouth, playing with hers. "You were sayin" he mocked.

Emery shook her head, she wasn't wearing any panties so it was easy for her to climb on top, releasing his dick in the process.

Emery looked up a Silas, wearing a smug smile "Go ahead sweet girl, it's yours" he told her, his voice velvety.

Don't need to tell me twice. She thought.