11.🧹

Emery sat in her bed awake all night. Silas words echoing through her mind on repeat. She liked him, she did. But that was and still remains her boss. Business over pleasure, money over dick. Or at least that's what she's telling herself.

But he seemed so genuine and sincere. But how would that even work. And another problem was that shes only known the man a month. There were so many things that she didn't know, and vice versa. She would be a damn fool if she believed him just because he told her pretty words.

She scrolled through TikTok, hoping to get her mind off of this shit. While watching cooking videos, Emery heard a loud splash in the pool. She had hoped a damn rodent didn't fall in she would not be saving it.

She got up wrapping her robe around her half naked body. She was only in a pair of panties. She opened her door, and saw a very wet Silas doing laps in the pool.

He came up for air, and she quickly closed her door. She looked out her window, watching him. He looked so good. Usually she hated hair on men's chest but not on him. It looked more than good on him. Silas looked like a Greek god, his body a fucking masterpiece.

Emery felt like such a creep. She turned away, but her body wouldn't let her go back to her bed.

She watched him, subconsciously her hand moved down to her panties. The wet spot had formed, and she was way wetter than she should be. Emery watched as he came out once again, the water cascading down his body like a perfect shot in a movie.

Her breath became labored as one her fingers slipped inside her womanhood.

The way his swim trunks hugged his body, and his fucking print could be seen from a mile away. He was walking tease.

She steadied her breathing, as she watched him. Emery was becoming so engulf in her actions she didn't notice that he had spotted her. Silas smiled, he had gotten her attention like he wanted.

He needed a good swim. It had been a while since he had a dip in his pool. But now that he had an audience he couldn't help but show off.

He played coy. But he knew, she wanted him just as bad. Emery continued to watch then Silas did something rather unexpected he removed his trunks. Emery eyes widened at this, and at this point her push had turned into a slip and slide.

Silas was long, and thick and he had a lovely vein going down the side of his dick. Emery wanted to lick it so fucking bad her mouth watered. She couldn't keep her eyes off him.

She knew her fingers wouldn't be enough. Quickly she went into her chest and grabbed out the rose toy she had bought. She laid on her bed legs open, the imagine permanently indented into her brain.

She pulled her panties to the side, turning the toy on. Pressing it against her clit, she played with herself. Rolling the sucker over her sensitive clit, her moans were loud and clear.

Silas approached the guest house, when he saw she was no longer there. He grabbed his trunks slipping them back on. As he made it to the door, he heard her moans. The most intoxicating sound he had ever heard.

Before he could stop himself, or let logic and reason stop him he opened the door. His dick hardened so fast it was almost unrealistic.

The mocha beauty laid with her legs wide open, playing with herself. Her toy softly buzzing against her pussy. Her beautiful, wet pussy.

Emery eyes opened, and for a minute she thought she was hallucinating. Because there was no way on God's green earth that this man was in her home. No way.

"Don't stop" he demanded. "What?" Emery sat up. "You heard me little girl, don't stop" he told her coming closer, water trickling down his body.

"Silas—"

"Now Emery" Silas commanded. Slowly, but steadily she obeyed. "Eyes open, I wanna see you" he tells her lowly. Silas removed his trunks. Stroking his dick, while watching her.

Emery could've came off of that alone, but she didn't she held it back. Silas came closer, getting a view of her pretty pink pussy. Emery watched in anticipation.

"Let me know when your ready to cum for me, okay baby" Emery nodded. "Yes sir" she breathed out.

She kept going on once again repeating the actions of earlier. She was close, but not as close as she wanted to be. Emery freed her breast form her bra, massaging it with her free hand. She wanted to give him an show.

She brought it to her mouth licking over her areola, sucking on her sensitive titty. Her eyes locked with his, she played a dangerous game. Silas relished in this, he need to test her, he approached the bed dropping to his knees.

"Emery" he spoke so softly. "Tell me I can make you cum" she was at a lost for words.

"Tell me now, sweet girl" she nodded. Silas took the toy throwing it to the side. In a instant his mouth latched onto her throbbing pussy.

She passed.

Emery screamed out in pleasure, his tongue licked over her sensitive clit. He sucked on her bud, his tongue doing laps around her swollen clit. She moaned, and squirmed trying to run. But he held in place, he slurped, licked and even nicked at her pussy.

His tongue worker her so damn good he could win an award, shit a gold medal even. Emery held onto the sheets for dear life. "Remember what I said Emery" he reminded her.

She nodded breathlessly, her stomach had dropped. Her orgasm was near. She was so fucking close. He removed her hands, putting them on his head. Silas wanted to suffocate in her wetness. If this was to be his end it was perfect.

"Now." Was all Emery could say. Her pussy pulsed, and her legs shook as Silas kept going on. Throwing her over the fucking edge. She thrashed around as he licked her clean.

"Silas.... please" when he finally came up for air, his dick was raging hard. Emery looked down at the third leg.

"Please, fuck me" she breathed out. All logic and common sense was gone. She needed him now. She was high off the ecstasy he was bringing. Silas smirked, obeying his sweet girl.

He took her legs throwing them over his shoulders, lining his tip with her entrance. He ran the head along her slit. Getting it wet, and ready for him. He needed this bad.

And he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back "I'm sorry baby" he apologized in advance.

He slammed into Emery knocking the last of the wind from her lungs. He gave her a minute to adjust to his size, when she stopped shaking he pulled out slamming back in hitting her spot.

"Of fuck" Silas groaned. She felt like heaven on earth. Her pussy was his paradise, her insides hugged his dick with its wet, warmth.

He could die in it. Emery held on to the sheets her knuckles draining of blood.

Silas was mercilessly fucking her like he would provide a wheelchair for the next day.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" he said through gritted teeth. Emery could only nod. As her own orgasm came around again. Their bodies synced, and their release came together.

Silas quickly pulled out, shooting his load on her stomach. While Emery squirted, soaking the bed.

She didn't even know she was capable of it. Silas collapsed next to her, his hand snaking around her still shaking form. "Your mine Emery. I refuse to let you go" Silas told her. He kissed her head.

He pulled her next to him, fixing them on the bed so they could lay under the sheet. Emery had no words, all she could do was hold him back and drift off to sleep.

"All mine" was the last thing she heard.

••••••••••••

YOUR WELCOME🫡