30🧹

They made it to the house, and Emery quickly exit the car going up the bedroom. She slammed the door shut climbing onto the bed, pulling her knees up to her chest she rocked herself.

Flashback8 years ago

Flashback
8 years ago

"You gon learn to stop actin so grown" Chris told her. Emery pulled up her panties, and pulled down her skirt. Emery sat up waiting for him to leave, as soon as he did she shut her door, locking it and running into the bathroom.

She couldn't even look at herself in the mirror. Turning the shower on, she made it as hot as it could go. Stripping out of her uniform she stepped in. Grabbing her soap, and towel she got under the burning hot water.

Emery frantically scrubbed her skin till it tuned red. The entire time she sobbed, she scrubbed so hard her skin became raw.

But it wasn't enough, it still felt like he was touching her, his smell still on her. She finally  had told her mama what was happening, several times.

But she didn't believe her. Instead Camille blamed her, told Emery she was a hoe, and a home wrecker. And she shouldn't be surprised if men treated her as such. Turning off the shower, she grabbed the razor blade she kept under the sink.

She sat in the tub, cutting her wrist, small cuts that would heal fast and go unnoticed. It stung, but the pain kept her mind off the pain in her vagina.

"I just wanna die" she cried harder. "I just wanna leave this world God"

"I didn't do anything to deserve this" she sobbed harder. "Please just let me go"

"Please God just let me die"

Emery eyes cracked open, her face puffy from all the crying she had did

Emery eyes cracked open, her face puffy from all the crying she had did. She didn't even realize she cried herself to sleep.

Silas sat in the chair across from her, he brought in the stuff, he gave her some time to herself but after a good thirty minutes of silence he had to check on her.

He couldn't imagine the trauma she'd went through and than to remember it, relive it all over again. He wanted to murder the man, snap his fucking neck and watch his lifeless body fall. Or get his shotgun and blow the fuckers balls off.

Something. He wanted to grant her peace, and killing her stepfather was the best way to do it. Entering the bedroom he found Emery balled up like a baby, sniffling in her sleep.

When he tried to hold her she thrashed around, begging him to let her go. She thought he was her abuser. It broke his heart to see her so broken. Silas sat in the chair across the room, watching time tick pass.

Each time she stirred, he got up to calm her. He rubbed her back, whispering soft words in her ear. Telling her how safe she was, how loved she was, and how he would never leave her. It calmed her for the most part.

Silas watched her wake up, her eyes scanning the room before landing on him. "Hi baby" he said softly.

"I'm sorry" she apologized. "For what? Being tired" hr gave her a small smile. "Come here beautiful" Emery climbed off the bed and went over to sit in his lap.

"What can I do?" Silas asked. "Do you have the power to erase memories?" She asked completely serious. "If only it was that easy" Silas said, wishing it was.

"Thank you for being here, and for keeping me grounded at the store" she kissed his head. "Anytime sweetheart"

Emery still couldn't believe she saw her mother, or the fact that she was still with that man. But the thing that baffled her the most was, what she was doing in Seattle. Emery had was pounding so hard she felt like someone was playing a drum solo.

"I made lunch" Emery felt sick. "Oh god" Silas laughed. "I swear it's gonna be good" he assured her. She had never been more concerned in her life.

They walked down stairs and she smelled a array of spices coming from the kitchen. She got closer seeing two bowls on the table. It looked like vegetables soup.

"Potato and vegetables soup" he confirmed. "I know the color is a little funny but I swear it's good"

••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter yall my mini human been keeping up all night. But don't worry I'll dropped some real good🥹I promise😭