8🧹

Silas head rested against the cool tile in his shower, not only was he completely hungover but his dick was raging hard. He had the best dream, but at the same time it was the worst dream.

Because when he woke up he realized it was all in his head. The cool water relaxed his tense muscles. He knew what happened the other night was completely, inappropriately unprofessional. Emery could easily file a lawsuit, claim sexual assault.

He hated how he let Cassandra bring out a side of him that he wasn't proud of. But he also had a part to play, he was a grown man. In rather he was drunk or not, he should've known better.

He felt completely embarrassed, he had to apologize but how was the question.

Emery had took Ace for a walk, seeing that his owner wasn't up yet

Emery had took Ace for a walk, seeing that his owner wasn't up yet. She had barely seen Silas since that Friday night, since the incident. Emery was more than embarrassed of her behavior. Even more shameful of how she allowed herself to act like a horny ass teenager.

She sighed to herself. Looking down she realized Ace had finished his business. He gave her a tail wag signaling he was ready to go.

Using the doggy scooper and self tie bag, she got up Ace's poop before heading back to the house. Ace was in a good mood with her, he even let her pet him and rub his head while he ate. She played a game of fetch with him too.

The four-legged demon wasn't so bad once you got to know him. They entered the house, and she removed his collar letting him roam free. Immediately he retreated to the couch plopping down tired out. Emery entered the kitchen, tucking away his items under the sink then washing her hands.

She would make a quick lunch for Mr. Brody. Emery threw together a leafy salad, with grilled chicken, fresh vegetables, and chickpeas. She added a grape seed oil, and balsamic vinaigrette.

Though Saturday and Sunday was her off days she didn't wanna neglect her chores. It was her last day before returning to her routine and she had notice that within those two days the house was pretty dirty.

Silas approached the kitchen just as Emery sat the bowl down. He didn't have the heart to look at her. And nor did she.

"I made you a salad" she told him. "Chicken chickpea salad with a balsamic vinaigrette."

Silas grabbed his fork, stabbing at the food before taking a bite. He internally moaned. It was good, and refreshing. He had been on a bender this weekend, Cassandra had that affect.

The lying bitch drove him to drink. To say that he was healed with be a bit of an understatement. But he was over her, over their relationship just not over the hurt. That kind of pain didn't just fade away. Even with time.

"Do you like it, Sir" Emery asked standing to the side. He hadn't notice at first but than he took in her appearance. She was in a yellow sundress, that went down to her ankles. It was a spaghetti strapped with a open back.