22🧹

Riley & Georgia Sails
Silas's Bsf/ His Wife

Emery felt like the weight of the world was suddenly on her shoulders, as she walked into the Four Seasons Hotel with Silas. Her heart raced the entire car ride, she kept fidgeting, feeling as if she wasn't gonna be welcomed or even worse she would be out of place.

She didn't know anyone and she had only heard of Riley when he and Silas were on the phone. Emery was a wreck just thinking about who would be here, and if their night would go smoothly or not.

Emery took Silas's hand as they exit the SUV, he gave it a reassuring squeeze. He knew she would be nervous but she hadn't let up since they got in the car. He hated it, she was beautiful in ever letter of the word.

But yet, she hid away her beauty and shied away from attention. He wanted to show her off, he wanted her to see what he saw. Silas may have been a dominant in the bedroom but he worshipped the ground the younger woman walked on. How she couldn't see that baffled him.

Emery hadn't walked in heels since prom, and she instantly regretted not bringing her unicorn slippers. Silas scanned the crowd looking for his friend. The amount of people that came out was no surprise. Both Riley and Georgia both came from large families.

When he did spot his friend, he nodded in his direction. Riley quickly walked over to him, looking for his blushing fiancé as he went. Georgia had been mingling since the night started. Riley loved how friendly she was,but hated how she could get so engrossed in a conversation.

Riley, himself wasn't really a conversationalist. He could keep one going but once he felt it was dragging on he would end it. The same way he did with relationships. Georgia caught onto this, and refused to let him go. She showered him with so much love he had no choice but to give in.

"Finally the best man shows up" Riley smiled giving his friend a manly hug. Silas chuckled.

"Riley, this is my girlfrien—"

"No need for introductions mate, I've heard so much about her I feel like I know the bloody woman. Evening Emery" he said extending his hand, she gladly shook it.

"Congratulations, this is a beautiful engagement party" she said with a genuine smile. "Wait till the wedding" he winked.

Emery chuckled. "Well than" a waiter passed them by and Riley grabbed three glasses.

Handing the other two out to the couple. "Where's your bride to be?" Silas questioned, not seeing Georgia no where in the crowd of people.

"Somewhere talking her he—"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence darlin" the small woman came behind her fiancé. The dress she wore looked so good on her. Emery admired the woman, she was probably a inch or two shorter.

Ginger hair, olive skin, bright blue eyes. And the dress she wore was perfect on her, it was a silk, strapless dress with a slit high up the thigh. Leaving a little to imagination. She looked like a model.

"Georgia, you remember Silas. This is his lovely girlfriend Emery" Georgia looked Emery up and down.

"Oh yes, the other Mr. Sails" she said sarcastically. "I'm surprised your letting him go so easily"

"Well he's got to leave the next sometime" Silas joked. Georgia eyes floated over to Emery.

Her inner desires peaking. Emery was like a chocolate drop that she wanted to taste. Too bad, her and Riley closed off their open relationship. Georgia wouldn't had mind taking a dip in the lady pond again.

"Well Silas I see why you kept her out of the paper, she is a breath of fresh air" Georgia smiled. Emery felt happy that she had gained their acceptance.

Not that she needed it but, it was still nice. She took a sip of the champagne, she was starting to like the alcohol the more she drank. Emery felt her phone vibrate in her purse, reaching for it she saw it was an unknown number.

"I'm gonna take this" she told him. Silas nodded. He watched her closely as she exit the busy hall.  "Hello?" Emery answered.

'Hey Emery, this Tim' she recognized his voice in a instant. "Hey Tim, what's going on?"

'So I know this gone sound real messy on my end but. I just found out from Tierra that Piper has been going around tellin muthafucas that you bitter about her and Tay. Sayin you never support her or want her—' Tim was talking so fast Emery couldn't catch it all.

"I'm sorry can you say that again?"

'Long story short, Piper has been spinning a lie that you bitter, and you not a good friend and you jealous that her and yo ex happy together.'  Tim explained. 'She been all over social media making shady ass comments about you, sneak dissin in shit'

Emery wanted to scream. Not in sadness but anger. Piper was taking this shit too far, and although she was trying to wait till talk it out. She changed her mind, she was gone pop up on her tomorrow and settle this shit. They were too damn grown to be going back and forth and def to grown for the social media bullshit.

"Thank you for letting me know fr. Imma handle it" she didn't let Tim finish instead she hung up.

Silas excused himself from the room when he saw the distraught look on his girl's face. Emery was fuming, she didn't understand what the fuck had been going on in Piper's head but she definitely was gone find out.

And yes she knows what your all thinking; just cut the hoe off or better yet beat her ass, and call it a day. These were all very good ideas but her and Piper had too much history.

She was gone settle this like grown woman should. And if they happen to put hands on each other than— she knew she would be seeing her ex best-friend wheeled out to the hospital.

Silas came from nowhere, taking Emery's hand. "You alright?"

She nodded. "I just been letting some things slide for too damn long. And, I need to stop being so naive. I need to see things for as they are not what I want them to be" Silas took her in his arms giving her a kiss on the head.

"Is this about Piper?" She nodded. "I'm sorry, I know you say you two were incredibly close and to see you fall apart over a man" Silas said sincerely.

"At this point it is what it is. I just know that if I don't say something now it's just gone escalate to worse" she admitted. Silas knew exactly what she meant, seeing that at one point he contemplated on killing his own brother over a woman.

"We should probably get back" Emery said looking back at the party

"Orr.." he trialed off. "What?"

"We can always ditch this party, grab some food and binge watch some tv at home" Silas said with a wink. "Noo, that would be so rude. It's your best friends engage—"

"I'll be at the wedding. Plus, I'm tired of the press hiding in every corner trying to bombard me with questions" Silas confessed. Emery laughed.

"You can at least say goodbye" she told him as he hailed the car. "He'll be fine. He's use to it" Emery couldn't believe him. She should've known he wasn't gonna want to stay long.