26🧹

Flashback To
4 years ago...

Emery stood in the mirror looking at her body. She had lost so much weight, her once 145 figure had dropped down to 115 barely. Tay had told her she needed to stop eating so much. Telling her that he wouldn't be with a big woman.

At first she didn't think anything of it until he started telling her every day she was big, or fat or in need of a diet. So she doubled down on her food. That was almost four months ago. She had lost so much weight, even her face didn't hold the same shape.

Her eyes looked a lot more sunken in, bags circling them. Her stomach looked like you can reach in and grab her intestines. She had lost all her curves, and booty.

Emery had bruises along her arms and thighs from the other night. Tay said she took too long and he wanted her now. She begged him to stop, but he told her she was being dramatic. And if she loved him, she would take it.

Emery heard the sound of their apartment door opening, than shutting. "Em wea you at?" Tay shouted.

"Bathroom baby" she answered. She could already hear that he wasn't in the mood. She wrapped the towel around her waist, exiting the bathroom.

"Fuck you finna go?" He questioned seeing her clothes laid out on the bed. "It's Piper's birthday she invited me out to lunch, I told you this the day befo—"

"I never said you could go!" He snapped. Emery flinched. "I-I know but you also said as long as it wasn't a nighttime thing I could go" she said meekly.

Emery grabbed the lotion from the dresser, beginning to apply it to her legs.

"Is that right?" He asked matter-of-fact. "Well why don't you give me a good reason to let you go" he said grabbing his dick.

Emery heard the sound of his belt buckle. "Please Tay I'm already sore fr—"

His hand went around her neck cutting off her words and airflow. "Did I ask you what you was bitch" he threw her to the floor.

Emery tried to run, but he grabbed her by her ankle dragging her along the carpet. "Fuck yu thought this was huh?" He kicked her in her stomach.

Emery cried out in pain. "Yu forget who the fuck I am?" He kicked her again. Tears fell from her eyes, every time she tried to move he kicked her harder.

"You ain't going nowea since you can't be a good bitch" he sneered. He undid his pants, picking Emery up by her hair. "Do it right, or I promise to knock yo teeth down yo shit" he growled.