7🧹

Piper Kingston🔥

"Bitch you did what?!" Piper yelled so loud people looked at them in the food court. "Dammit Piper what the fuck are you a bullhorn!" She whispered yelled to her friend.

Piper shook her head. "Hmmm girl this sound like a straight wattpad story."

Emery laughed. "Girl if only I should be so lucky" she told her. They sat in the food court eating Panera Bread. "Oh and girl don't think I ain't notice that brand new car sitting outside" Piper mentioned.

Emery smiled proudly, she had finally fixed her credit, and got her score high enough to where she could get her a good car. A great car actually, she had purchased a 2021 Honda Accord. The car was beautiful asf. She loved it.

"With the money I've been making and putting up, Im able to pay it back in full" she told her friend. Piper was a little envious, but also proud.

Unlike her, Emery had to work for everything she wanted. And having a mother that chose her creep of a step father, over her own child just makes it worse. Emery had been on her own for years now, and she had literally given her all to get to this point.

"All I'm saying is if I had a man like your boss trying to play hide the broom, girrrlllll" Emery fell out laughing. "Bro, please seek help" she told her friend.

"Im just sayin' bitch" Piper told her honestly. "Speaking of men how are you and Shawn?" Emery asked.

"Girl fuck him and everybody in his mfin house" she said with a attitude. "Do you know this man had the fuckin nerve to tell me that I should be grateful for his corn chip, musty ass" Piper took a sip of her drink.

"Like nigga you had nothing. NOT-TING! Without me you would be still sleeping at your granny house. Fuck, I gave you a place to lay your head and rest your stank ass feet. Dafuck" Piper loved Shawn, but she hated him all at once.

"But it's cool imma get my one, and he gone have chest pains real bad" she said with a smirk. Emery shook her head listening to her friend. "Girl you better not, you know that boy insane over you"

"Don't give a fuck. Matter fact ion give a fuck, if a fuck was to have a fuck, and make a fuck to give a fucking fuck. Fuck" Emery almost choked on her lemonade trying not to laugh.

The girls had  a eventful day. They went shopping, got their nails done, and lashes. Of course, Emery had to get something short due to her job. She got short, pink marble nails. And she was in love with them. She even let Piper convince her to get a Brazilian wax.

It had been forever since she was able to spend her money on herself without worrying about bills. Or rent, she had paid her car note off for the next six months. And got some good insurance. She was all set.

"Ooooou. Let's go to Spencer's" Piper chirped. "You nasty" Emery laughed. "Mind yah business" Piper laughed.

They threw their food away, and headed towards the store. Emery knew they sold a lot of cute anime, and cartoon products but she knew her friend wasn't there for that.

It was the back of the store that kept her attention. They entered the store speaking to the girl at the counter. Piper went to the back already knowing exactly what she was looking for.

"Here" she handed the black and purple box to Emery. She opened the small case to reveal a hot pink two head rabbit vibrator. Emery quickly shut the box.

"Cmon girl you haven't had dick, since dick had you" Piper told her. "You forget I live with my boss—"

"The same boss you was dry humping last night" she swatted her arm. "I mean it wouldn't hurt to get one or two" Emery said more to herself then to her friend.

"Oh and here" she read the top of the box. The Rose. She opened it to reveal a small clit sucker in the shape of a rose.

Piper had gotten her two when they first came out. "Girl that shit better than all the dick in the world" she confessed.

"I don't know P" Emery told her. "Look E I'm telling you. Treat yourself."

Emery was glad her period had passed because this would be a mess

Emery was glad her period had passed because this would be a mess. She spread out a dark towel on the bed, folding it in half just in case she made a bigger mess than expected.

She had followed the instructions to let the rose charge for at least two hours. When the little light stop blinking red she knew it was done.

She had stripped down to just her bra and panties. Climbing into the bed, she lowered the lights, setting the mood and even lighting a scented teakwood candle. Which reminded her of a certain boss, who we will not speak of.

She turned on the toy, allowing it to hum to life. Placing the silicone device between her legs and right on her clit, the sensations instantly riled her up.

The orgasm started in the pit of her stomach, and the more she thought about her boss the harder it was to breathe. She imagined his hand around her neck, while the other fingered her pussy till she was a soaking mess.

Her free hand latched into her titty, and before she knew she was cuming. Her hips bucked, toes curled and her pussy squirted. Emery moaned out a lot louder than she intended.

"Of fuck" her legs shook as she came down from her high. Her body a hot mess, she wanted more, needed more. But she knew she couldn't. No matter how bad she wanted.

So instead she settled for what the toy could give. She removed the towel throwing it into the hamper, before taking a quick shower.