15🧹

"Okay I've put myself out there, a lot today. Anything I should know about you?" Emery finally said. Silas contemplated on telling her about his other interest.

They sat in the living room, he had the fireplace on, and the heat had warmed the whole room. Ace sat on the floor, sleeping soundly. They had ordered in, deciding on Chinese food.

Silas knew he couldn't keep who he was hidden from her. Especially if they were in a relationship. He just didn't want her stumbling onto it, but he also didn't want to scare her away with it. "There is something" he confessed.

"But I don't know what your response to it would be" he added. Emery sat up straighter. "Oh?"

"What do you know about BDSM?" Emery eyes lit up, and Silas could see the ember of the fire playing in them.

So she had heard of it, and maybe had an interest in it. He liked that.

"I've heard things and s..seen things" she said shyly. "Oh?" He said mocking her.

She laughed. "I mean I wouldn't say I was into, I also never tried it. But I do know of it. And I will admit it does amuse me" she said honestly thinking back to that time she stumbled upon fifty shades of grey.

Though the movie was cringey, it did open a door in her subconscious that was curious to how it would feel to give her control up to someone.

Someone she completely trusted and wanted to be with. The idea of being dominated, but not forced. Taken, but only with consent she liked that.

"What if I told you I wasn't just a architect, and I had other hobbies that dabbled a lot in BDSM?" Emery felt her heart speed up immensely.

"Oh?" She said feeling goosebumps rise on her arms. "And I would like your permission to show you" Silas added. Her eyes cut through the air to his, and with no words spoken she gave her consent.

He took her hand, and she followed him up the stairs to his room. There were three doors in Silas's bedroom; the bathroom, walk-in closet and the adjoining room he kept locked most of the time.

Silas went over to the door with the black handle, he grabbed the key from the top of the door. The anticipation was killing Emery, she was desperate at this point. Her curiosity was worse than a child's on Christmas.

He opened the door, and the motion sensitive lights came on.

The room was breathtaking, a thrill ran up Emery's spine, as she moved forward on her own accord

The room was breathtaking, a thrill ran up Emery's spine, as she moved forward on her own accord. Silas watched in amusement as she moved threw the room. Admiring the room, there were small panels on the wall. At least 20 of them.

She looked back at Silas who sat against the doorframe, his arms crossed. A dark look of lust in his green eyes. She pulled the panel open. She found blindfolds, some in satin, some cotton. Some even with fur.