6🧹

Silas was on a mission, he wanted to wring Cassandra's neck. Permanently remove her head from her body. Not only did the woman break his heart, but she fucked his brother for a check that never cleared. To say he hated the woman was an severe understatement.

And then for her to come to his home after all this time unannounced, and make a racial comment towards Emery. Who had done nothing, not a damn thing! He was beyond pissed, and he was gonna put her in her damn place.

They dated for almost 8 months. He was so serious about her, even wanted to propose. He went through all the necessary channels; getting to know her family, friends, asking for their blessings. Spoiling her so much that some people thought he would go bankrupt on the girl.

But he didn't care. That was his woman. He wanted to show her that she was cherished, and loved. But that all changed in one fucking night.

 Flashback to 1 year ago

"I swear I'm in love with this woman like no other" Silas told his best mate, Riley. The man shook his head at the love struck puppy in front of him.

Never had he seen his friend so giddy over pussy. "You're fucking pitiful mate" he said laughing at his friend. Giving him the finger, Silas begin to pull out the small red velvet box.

"No way" Riley gasped at the box. "Mate, your bloody serious are you?" Silas nodded, flicking the box open.

"Bloody fuck that's a big rock" he said eyeing the 15 carat emerald cut ring. "How much did you spend" Riley asked raising a brow.

Silas snapped the box closed, with a smile. "Enough" he answered. He looked at the clock on the wall, it was time for him to go. He had to set up the house for Cassandra, she would be getting off in the next two hours which should give him more than enough time.

Silas exited the car, he didn't even notice the unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. His mind was too focused on making tonight perfect for his girl. Opening the front door he was surprised to see it was unlocked.

Ace was no where to be found. Odd, because he knew he left him out. Going upstairs towards the bedroom he started to notice a trail of clothing. First a bra, next trousers, finally the pile completed itself outside the guest room.

He pushed the door open. Instant rage and heartbreak spread through him. There was his older brother, Simon and his woman fucking doggystyle. They were so fucking engulfed in their actions that they had yet to notice him.

A sadistic smile appeared on Silas face as he made his way to his office, going into his wall safe he pulled out his Diablo 12 Gauge Pistol, a double barrel shotgun. Loading the gun he went right back upstairs.