31🧹

Tia Banks
Tim's Sister

"Can I please switch lives with you?!" Tim pleaded. This was now his, and his sister's third time coming over to the house. "Nope" Emery laughed.

"Gurl please I'll sell my left ass cheek to be here" he playfully whined. Emery shook her head. "Not the ass cheek" she laughed.

"Yes honey, and maybe a nipple too" he said dead serious. He followed her into the kitchen where she had brunch ready.

She had did a full spread, since they hadn't seen each other in a while. "You know what's insane" Tia said sitting at the island.

"What?" Tim and Emery said in unison. "That you are literally living every bootok girl's dream, myself included" she admitted.

Emery was very lucky, but even if she didn't get this exact result she was still grateful for what she had. "Yea honey if the booktok girlies could you see"

Tia and Emery took a while before they talked. She noticed that Tia was a bit shy, but once you got to know her she was brutally honest, and a soft girl at heart. Tia was just like Tim but in the female version, they should've been twins.

"So where is Mr. Man?" Tim asked looking around the house. "At work, he started his new project this week so I'm not gonna see him as much as I want" Emery said sadly.

The last few days have been a bit rough on her since her reunion with her mother, and stepdad. Of course Silas had been understanding and comforting. Even taking on her chores which was a big mistake. He had bleached his expensive underwear bag she would usually take to the cleaners.

Yes her man liked his tighty whiteys to be pressed. "Awn well if you need a playmate I'm glad to take over as long as you continue to cook for me" Tim smiled while taking a bite of his chocolate chip waffle.

"Okay because I also volunteer as tribute" Tia laughed. "Ooooh and girl I have some tea" Tim said while Emery sipped her mimosa.

"Of course you do" Tia said while rolling her eyes. "Don't hate the playa boo" he said snapping his fingers. Tia shook her head at her brother.

"Do you remember Dina from the get together a while back?" He asked. Emery nodded, she distinctly remembered that she wanted to beat the girl's ass.

"Well she all up on Insta, Facebook and Snap tellin anyone that would listen that" he paused for dramatic affect.

"Don't do that" Tia smacked his hand. "Girl you know I like to be a lil extra"

"Okay but real shit, she been telling everyone that your Tay, who is now Piper's Tay that he burnt her" the girls gasped. "Nooo" Tia said.

"Yesss bitch, she might have the foreva bumps too" Emery eyes widened at the information. "And my very much trusted source said that she and Piper fought" they gasped again, this time Emery drunk her drink.

"Shut your mouth and keep on talkin" Tia said, taking it all in. "And you kno that I will"

"That's horrible, I wanna say I feel bad for Piper but, Tay was bad news from the start she just chose to ignore the red flags" Emery said, she thought back on a time when that was her.

"Fuck the red flags baby those are red as Warning signs. Screaming don't not enter" Tia stated, without an ounce of sympathy for her cousin. Emery felt her stomach churn a little, then lightheaded.

"Em you good?" She nodded. "Yeah Tim, I'm just a lil tipsy I guess—"

"This only got first glass, you can't be this much of a lightweight" Tia teased. She giggled, which confirmed to both siblings she might just be.

The friends sat and talked more, and Emery continued to drink. She felt light after her third glass. Tim and Tia, said their goodbyes after another hour. And Emery begin to clean. When she she looked at the time she realized Silas still wouldn't be home till later on tonight.

 When she she looked at the time she realized Silas still wouldn't be home till later on tonight

Silas sat in his office counting down the hours till he was home free. The client in front of him was drawing up the last of the paperwork but because he had to get it faxed over from a different city it's been taking a lot longer than expected.

All he wanted right now was to go home and see his girl.

His phone begin to buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out seeing it was his mother. He quickly excused himself, stepping out to the office he took the call.

"Mother?"

"He's gone! He's gone!" She sobbed hysterically into the phone. Silas felt his heart drop, he knew exactly what she was talking about. He just didn't know it would happen so soon.

"When?" He managed to say. "This morning. We were up talking... and next thing I know I go to wake him up and he's just gone!" She cried harder. As much as he despised his mother he felt for her.

She loved his father more than life itself, they couldn't function without each other. They may have been like night and day but that was what made their love so special. Opposites that attracted and made the relationship whole.

"I'll be over right away" he told her. Once the phone hung up he felt a deep pain in his chest, badly he wanted to cry but he ran out of tears a long time ago.

He entered his office going in front of his secretary and Mr. George, the client. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I have a family emergency I must see too. I'll have to postpone our upcoming meetings to handle this." He explained.

Francine watched as her boss hurried out of the room, she was quick to follow behind him. "Silas, what's going on?"

"My father passed. My family needs me right now" he doesn't go further into detail.

Silas exit the office taking the elevator down to his private parking. His mind was in shambles, how was he suppose to face his family. See his father, he hadn't talked to the man in years let along be around to come visit. And now it was too late, he had been so caught up in everything that he lost track of time.

He didn't even get to say goodbye.