16🧹

After the scene from earlier unfolded, Emery sat in the bed her body drained by her mind full of thoughts. Like a million of them just running through her head at once. Silas had taken good care of her.

Giving her a warm bath with epsom salt, adding vanilla essential oil to it, even massaging her shoulders. Once he was done he dried her off, oiled her up and used some ointment on her sore ass. He pampered her. And she loved every minute of it.

And even after all that she still felt like something was wrong with her.

"Do you think something is wrong with me?" She finally asked. Silas had looked up from his tablet to her direction. "Why would you say something like that?"

Emery looked back to him. "I mean think about it. After everything I've been through I end up liking something like BDSM" she explained.

Silas shook his head. "Baby, everyone has this misconception of BDSM. People think you've got to be fucked up in some way shape or form to have these types of kinks. When in reality you don't. It's just what society thinks."

Silas comes to sit next to her. "For me it was a let out. They offered me autonomy, control, and pleasure that I've never once experienced in my life. Until I found someone willing to show me. My entire life has been dictated by my parents, which in reality caused me to act out. Seeking control that I never knew I could have, until now" he kissed her head.

Emery took in all that he was saying. "You don't have to be fucked up in the head to like something, untraditional. Society wants us to believe that, because it's easier than accepting that people like, what they like. Simple" Silas hated that she thought that way. But he knew that lots of people would if they came from hardship.

Emery never saw it like that. She herself had that misconception of it to, and after reading so many trauma stories of how they were connected she never thought to question it.

Over the next couple days Emery and Silas were stuck to each other like glue

Over the next couple days Emery and Silas were stuck to each other like glue. They hadn't had sex in a while, and honestly Emery felt like maybe he was getting tired of her.

They were together alot more since Silas started working from home. Due their constant unexpected visitors, plus they slept together, ate together and everything else. And he even moved in some of her clothes from the guest house.

They were officially official. Even though he complained, Silas did understand that maybe they needed a little space from each other. So he decided to stay at the house get a work out in.

And Emery was out with Piper she hadn't seen her best friend in a long time so she knew she had to make up for it. They were to go shopping, and maybe grab food. But automatically she could see something was on Piper's mind.

"Soooo you tellin me you is fuckin your boss in real life. Like be fr fr" Piper said still in shock. To say she was envious was a overstatement.

Here her best friend was living the ultimate life, and there she was still arguing back and forth with the same niggas about dumb shit. Luckily she had found her some entertainment. She needed to level up some how.

Her and Shaun had finally called it quits, and already she had found a new to keep her busy.

"I mean yeah, but we still takin shit slow" Emery explained. Piper shook her head. "Well since we admitting shit I gotta confession" Piper told her.

They entered a store that Piper had convinced her yet again to go into trying out. This one was called Paradise. A sex and lingerie store on the upper part of town. "Oh?"

Emery looked through the racks. "What's goin on?"

"I fucked Tay" Piper blurted out. "My ex Tay!?" Emery kinda screamed, which attracted the attention of people around them.

"Shhhh bitch we in public—"

" I don't give a fuck. You know what the fuck that man did to me then. He literally made me his emotional punching bag, gaslighting me daily, manipulating me and isolating me away from you— my only friend. And you fucked him?" Emery was hurt, as hell.

She loved Piper. Lordt knows she does, and yes Piper had her fair share of dumb ass niggas but to say that she would fuck with him, out of all the dick in the world. Emery felt betrayed.

"I'm sorry, it was accident" Piper tried to explain. Emery scoffed.

Emery crossed her arms. She knew Piper couldn't be serious right now. "Bitch, are you tryna tell me you up and accidentally fell on my exes dick? Like be so serious P" she told her.

"And if you are and that's what you sayin— you must think I'm Booboo the muthafucken fool" Emery told her.

Piper knew she was wrong but it really was an accident. The fucking wasn't an accident but the way they ended up together was. "Okay you right, it wasn't a accident and this wasn't the first time either." Piper admitted.

Emery could've thrown her phone at the girl, twice. "Piper Estelle Kingston" Piper knew she was in deep shit. Real deep shit.

"I'm sorry, but bitch don't I deserve to be happy to?" Piper asked with a sad smile.

Emery sighed, knowing exactly where this would lead too. "I never said you couldn't be happy. I'm not even telling you who to be happy with, but can't you see it from my point of view." Piper said nothing.

"And if we being honest like real shit, this ain't the first time you've messed around or entertained one of my exes." Emery added.

Piper wanted to argue but she couldn't. "Girl a lot of those dudes you just couldn't handle, so I don't see nun wrong with me messing with them. I mean it ain't like you fucked them—"

"I did fuck Tay, he was my first if we being technical" Emery snapped. "You know what. It don't even matter, if that's what you want and that's who you decide is the person you like. So be it." Emery said dismissing the whole situation.

It was unlike her, usually with Piper they would always talk things out. But at this point, it would be like talking to a wall. Piper always ended up with what she had first. And it's not like it was a competition or anything. But there's should be a automatic boundary when it comes to exes.

She never messed with or even thought of messing with Piper's exes or any man she had some kind of connection with. But Piper never abided by that like she did.

They continued to browse and Emery usually wasn't one to buy lingerie but after stumbling upon this black two piece with a garter belt and matching stockings she changed her mind.

"Excuse me, do you have this in a medium?"

"Actually this is from our Love Me collection. We only custom them, we also have a buy 2 get 1 free deal going on right now." Emery eyes lit up.

"I'll take them" she said without hesitation.

Emery decided to get the set; one in lavender, the other yellow and than black.

After their little shopping spree. The girls said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Emery felt betrayed by her friend, she knew Piper wasn't a bad friend but somethings friends just don't fucking do.

And fucking the ex that you watch literally break your friend; mentally, emotionally and physically for almost two years was definitely some you didn't do.

Common sense, right?