20🧹

Emery woke up with a sore body, but in a good way. Silas was no where to be found but a food tray sat at the edge of the bed with a covered plate. She removed it finding a semi burnt breakfast sandwich. She smiled, appreciative of Silas's efforts.

But making a mental note to stop letting him fucking cook.

There were cherry tomatoes on the side and a fresh fruit bowl, with juice. She happily ate her food, even the burnt sandwich she had never been ungrateful and wouldn't start now. To her surprise the sandwich was really good, especially with the fresh avocado.

"Good morning" a voice came from door. Emery looked up to see Silas, freshly washed, dressed and looking well slept. All the while looking so fine in a jogging suit looking like fit snack. "Morning" she hummed.

He came over to give her a kiss, Emery moaned when his hand slipped under the cover, going between her thighs. "I'm sensitive." She whined.

"I can fix that" he whispered. She squealed as he moved the tray going under the cover to attack her.

Silas kissed, and nip her skin all over causing her to squeal and laugh out in bliss. "Stawp" she cried.

"Say it again" he demanded. "Say what?" She said between fits of laughter. "Say you love me again" he told her continuing the assault.

"I love you!" Emery yelped. Silas stopped looking up at her. "Again" he said, his voice a lot lower and his eyes darkened with lust.

"I love you" she said placing her hand on his cheek. "I love you Silas" she kissed his head.

"Can I have you?" He questioned. Emery tilted her head in confusion. "What?" She laughed.

"Can I make you mine for the rest of forever. Can I lock you away, and spoil you with Panera Bread" she laughed, grinning like a fool. Emery lunged, throwing herself onto him.

He held her on his lap, as she straddled him. "What's gotten into you today?" She leaned down placing another kiss on his mouth.

"You. You've made me a happy man. So damn happy that I wanted to formally invite you to a little soirée with me, tonight" Emery had never been to a soirée and only heard about them on tv.

"Oh?" Silas nodded. "I found two really good stylist that'll be here to get us both dressed if you agree"

Stylist?! Emery couldn't hide the excitement. "I've never had a stylist come dress me" he nodded. "Me neither" he told her. She frowned, rolling her eyes.

"No seriously, I usually just order a suit and call it day. But it's my best mate's engagement party, so I wanted to make a appearance." Silas explained, feeling genuine happiness for his friend.

"It's black tie event, it'll be hosted at the Four Seasons" Silas told her while stroking her bare legs. "I can finally show you off property"

"I like the sound of this" she hummed happily, he gave her big grin. "Good" he said slapping her ass. "Now get up and get dress a car will be here to come get you—"

"Come get me?"

"Of course, you think the stylist was the only surprise?" he leaned up giving her another kiss. He lifter her off his lap.

"The car will be coming to get you in 30 minutes. I hope that's enough time" Emery looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'll take as a no." He laughed. "Welp. I'll see you around 6" Silas smiled while receiving a very annoyed look from Emery. 

Emery threw on a lounge outfit she had bought with her first check

Emery threw on a lounge outfit she had bought with her first check. She had yet to wear the outfit, and since she was gonna be moving around she figured this would be a cute look. Emery hated pink but the outfit was too cute to not get.

She threw on some fluffy slides, looking down at her feet she realized she was in need of a pedicure and a fill in.

The doorbell rang, and she quickly grabbed her bag. Exiting the bedroom she sprinted down the stairs. It was a little windy since summer was going away, and fall was coming fast.

She opened the door to see a man. "Hello, I'm Phillip I'll be your chauffeur. Mr. Brody has a full day set for you" he said sweetly.

Emery gave him a polite, genuine smile. "Thank you Phillip" he nodded, showing her to the SUV. She slid into the sleek vehicle, noticing it was stocked with sweets, chips and even champagne.

She wasn't the biggest drinker but how many times in her life would this happen. She poured a small glass, taking a sip of the bubbly drink. Emery coughed a little as the bubbles hit her throat.

She liked it, it was airy and light and kinda sweet. "Alright Ms. Emery your first stop is the spa, after the nail shop" Phillip announced as they begin to drive.

She thanked him again before calling Silas. He answered after the first ring. "You got me a spa!" She whispered yelled into the phone.

Silas let out a deep chuckle hoping she would call. 'You deserve it, and you do know whenever your ready to talk about the other night. I'll listen' he assured her.

She smiled into the phone. "Thank you, and maybe sometime but as of right now, I wanna enjoy this. I love you and I really appreciate this" she said grateful.

'Anything for you baby, and I love you more' he told her. They said their goodbyes, Emery sat happily.

The drive went by faster than she thought. They arrived at a what looked like a hotel, going around the circle drive she noticed the fountain. The place was definitely high class, Phillip came to open the door for her.

"Thank you" she told him. "I'll see you at 4:30 Miss." he confirmed.

She nodded, walking towards the revolving doors. When she entered three women stood in the lobby. "Ms. Smith?" One of the questioned.

"Yes?"

"Hi, good afternoon. I'm Toya, I'll be your helper today. You'll start with a facial, than a mud bath, a sauna steam and finally a hot oil massage"

The woman was gorgeous, she had dark skin and pretty almond shape eyes. Her hair was a big, healthy Afro. And her complexion was so clear. Emery was officially jealous, Toya was beautiful. 

"If you will follow me, your suite it waiting" Toya informed her. "Suite?" She gasped.

Toya nodded.

God what am I gonna do with this man... Emery thought.