21🧹

Tim Banks
Piper's cousin

Emery laid on the massage table as the the man rubbed her legs down with hot oil. She was at the end of her spa day, and she was so damn relax she could melt like butter.

Once he finished, Emery rose and her body felt 10 times lighter. She slipped on her robe, Toya waited for her outside, ready to show her back to her room. When she got there, she took her time getting dressed.

It wasn't 3:30 just yet, so she had time to scroll on her phone. She hopped on instagram, and the first thing she saw on her feed was a picture Piper had just posted.

Paid_Piperess
10 minutes ago

Emery felt sick to her stomach

Emery felt sick to her stomach. And to think she really had been calling this girl a fucking friend. She had been a damn fool, if she would've known she would be fucked over like this—by Piper of all people, she would've been stop fuckin with her. But no, she chose to be a good friend.

Chose not to be petty, and not be bitter about her life. Let people in, and accept friendship, and this happens. This was definitely the type of shit that was just ignorant. She held back her tears, and anger realizing that they wouldn't fix anything. She needed to put her foot down with Piper, now.

Shaking her head Emery refreshed her screen. When 3:30 came around Toya came to get her.

Emery exit the nail shop, exactly at 4:15

Emery exit the nail shop, exactly at 4:15. She still had to get back to the house to get dressed and hair done. Silas had already called her to let her know they'll be waiting for her. For her nails she went with white toes, and got nudish matte nails with a white French tip.

Simple. But cute.

She had Phillip drive a little bit faster as they made their way back to the house. Surprisingly she made it there in record time.

When they pulled up a dark blue charger sat outside the house, Emery assumed that had to be the stylist. She came through the front door, and went right up stairs. Emery opened her bedroom, surprised to see Tim— Piper's cousin.