39🧹

Months had passed and Emery's due date was creeping up on her fast. Her twins would be here October 5th. It was the start of the October. And her belly had dropped so much. She literally waddled, Silas thought it was adorable while she hated it with a passion.

Emery tossed and turned in the bed, it was going on 4 in the morning and she couldn't sleep to save her life. Silas on the other hand was knocked out snoring.

"God I have to pee" she literally rolled herself out bed, due to how big she had gotten. As soon as she stood she felt a rushing of water spilling out of her. Than immediate pain.

"Oh fuck" she cried out. "Silas!" She called.

"Hmm" he groaned. "Silas!" She called again. Still he wouldn't move. "Nigga! My water broke!" She hollered that seemed to due to trick because he jumped up.

"What!" Silas looked down to see the puddle forming around her feet. "Get the bags, pack the car and call Dr. Paige" she told him.

Silas was still half asleep, his mind on the wet floor. "Dammit Silas, we are having fucking babies!" She growled.

Silas hoped out of bed, taking his marching orders. Emery had already pre-packed his and her bags with the babies. Emery, needed to change and fix her hair. She refused to look like a goblin going into labor. She was glad her lashes and brows were already done.

Going into the bathroom, she changed out of her wet clothes, throwing on her other nightgown and slippers. She pulled her hair out of the bonnet, freezing as she felt a contraction passed. "Ooooo" she winced.

"Oooh ohh" she cried. Quickly she wet her hair brushing the wet curls out. When she was satisfied, she grabbed her phone and charger.

Silas met her at the door. Another contraction had come. She doubled over in pain. "2 minutes, they're two minutes apart" she breathed out.

Silas nodded. "Dr. Paige is waiting for us at the hospital. We're 15 minutes away" he told her. But she knew with the way he drove they would be there in half the time.

Emery felt like hell, due to the epidural her entire body was on fire

Emery felt like hell, due to the epidural her entire body was on fire. She could barely feel her legs, and yet she could feel every damn contraction.

Silas stood by her side, holding her hand. Giving her reassurance, Emery just wanted these fucking babies out of her. Dr. Paige was supposed to be there already but due to traffic she was still ten minutes out.

"Silas" Emery cried. "Yeah baby—"

"I fucking hate you" she stated thru gritted teeth. He gave her a small smile. "I love you too" he said.

"No I said I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." She cried. She felt like she was gonna pass the hell out.

Right on time Dr. Paige came through the door. The older woman was already dressed, gloves and masked. "Alright Emery, let's get these little ones out" she said happily.