Book One-3

"Hi to you too asshole! What the hell is this shit about you being with some ditzy ass bitch who calls you keigy-poo, do you want me to barf brother?!"Yuki hissed out coldly

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, calm down Yuki, when did you start cursing?"

"Forget my language! Answer me or I swear I'm not talking to you for months!" She growled out angered

He averted his eyes, unsure of what to tell her. She sighed out and threw the feather at him. "Fuck you and your damn feather. Don't expect me to answer your calls or messages for a long while. You've done this to yourself, I don't know what you wanted me to call you for earlier but right now-I don't give a damn." She said coldly before she walked off to the dorms

Monoma followed after her and he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Wait up Asaya."

She took a deep breath and turned herself to look at him. "Yes Monoma, may I help you?"

"I overheard what had happened with your brother, would you like to vent to me about what's going on inside of your head?" He asked curiously

She blinked her eyes a few times. "Y-You'd actually want to hear my bull shit?"

"It's part of getting to know you-so yes."

She couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "Alright, fair. Sure...I'd like to have someone who'd actually listen to me be around me. Just please don't ask too many questions."

"I'll try not to."

They went to B dorms where Yuki and him went to his dorm room to talk. Monoma sat at the head of the bed while she sat at the end of the bed. She held onto her legs close to her chest as she leaned her head against her arms. "As you're well aware...Takami Keigo is my half brother. We have the same father-but not the same mother. Ever since Keigo has found out that I am his little sister he's been rather protective over me. The reason behind it is because of something that no one but Bakugo and Midoriya knew about since I grew up with the two of them."

She then took off her uniform jacket showing bandages from her wrists to her elbows, his blue eyes widened in utter shock. "You self harm." He stated

"I do, both males try to keep me from doing so, but it doesn't work since their dorms aren't anywhere close to where mine is. Keigo checks up on me every three hours to make sure that my head is clear and not in the state of wanting to kill myself. Cause last year....I wanted to pull my wings out of my back and jump off of a building. Keigo stopped me and talked me out of it."

Monoma couldn't believe what he was hearing out of her. "Was it because of what I said to you?"

"Yeah, it was after that encounter I chose to leave the school and ignore the calls and messages from Keigo. I found out from Keigo that he had found me due to Kendo seeing where I had flown off to. As much as I love that girl...sometimes I wished she didn't care so much about me."

"She's a caring woman at heart, did you expect her not to care about you? She sees you as one of her close friends, Asaya."

She sighed out and shut her eyes. "Yeah I know she does, and I don't expect her not to care for me." She then opened her eyes as she looked back at him. "I do expect her to know when not to tell my idiot brother where I am."

"So mind me asking what got you so peeved about your brother having a relationship?" Monoma asked confused

"I had told Keigo the last time he checked up on me that I wasn't feeling like myself. That the thoughts were back in my mind, he told me that he'd take me into town and help me get back to being alright. I was okay with spending a bit of time with him. So I agreed, he told me then that I'd have to call him when I am out of class so he could take me. Of course immediately that didn't happen since I talked to you...which I'm slowly not regretting. You're actually a rather good listener and smarter than I took you for. Which yes is a compliment, don't let it get to your head."