Book Four-7

The entire day Yuki worked with each one of the small groups and she was able to hear the play back of each song that was recorded. Once the songs were done they were sent to Shining to confirm that they were good enough to be heard by the public. Which didn't take much time to be approved. That evening Kyo Santos came to talk in with the small group about what would happen for the next three days. Each day would be a different commercial which would have a different vibe to it due to how different the rides were.

Once he was done explaining things they were dismissed, so Tokiya took Yuki to the apartment where she lived and she was able to get her clothes and bathroom things as she packed up the rest of her things and made it seem like there was no one living in the room she had been occupying. Yuki then left out locking the door before she flew down to meet up with Tokiya before they went back to where he lived, they had dinner together where she took her night time medication.

He also asked her a lot of questions about herself just so he could get to know her a lot better as she asked him questions in turn, she wanted to get to know him better as well. The two of them ended up falling asleep on the couch together. What woke her up was her phone which was charging by her. She got up and answered it only to see that it was Ren.

"Morning senpai."

"Hey Yuki, I just want to let you know that Santos had told Kurosaki and Hijirikawa where to meet up, but since he didn't have your contact he couldn't tell you so he wanted someone who did to tell you."

"Okay? Where am I going when I'm not in a half awake state?" Yuki asked as she yawned

Ren chuckled a bit "You'll be going to the studio that's on River street. You'll know you're in the right place if you see Hijirikawa and Kurosaki. They can't go in with you."

Yuki let out a tired sigh as she leaned against the side of Tokiya's couch. "Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the information...I need to get more awake before I go anywhere otherwise I'm going to end up flying into a wall or something."

"Very well, talk to you later Yuki."

"Mhm, yeah. Talk to you later Senpai." She said before she hung up

Yuki rubbed her eyes and she let Tokiya sleep as she went to get up, she changed her clothes placing her old ones on top of her suit case. She then left a note from her notebook on his coffee table for him before she left out. She went to Rosalines to get something to eat for breakfast so she could take her medication. Once she took her medication she flew off to the street that Ren said the studio was on.

As she got to the studio she saw that the two males were waiting for her, so she landed between them. "Sorry for taking so long, Jinguji's phone call woke me up so I had to eat and take my meds."

"It's fine, it was rather last minute that he wanted this so early in the damn morning." Ranmaru said shaking his head "Now that you're here we can go in."

She nodded her head and walked in with the two males on either side of her. When they had gotten into the studio, Kana was waiting for them with a smile. "Heya boys, Yuki. So seems like this studio is being ran by my family. So I'm going to be hanging around you guys for the rest of the project."

"Is there a reason it's so early? I barely got any sleep due to the riot my brother had made on that stupid conference last night." Yuki asked as she covered her mouth yawning.

"Oh...I had no idea things were so bad. That was on me, I wanted to make sure that the commercial would go okay, so I had suggested to my father to have things done in the morning so we had all day to perfect it."

"Not everyone gets to go home and be comfy cozy safe Kana. Especially those with quirks. We've basically been shunned no thanks to my ass of a brother being well...an ass. I had no choice last night but to take refuge in Tokiya's apartment last night because of how bad things had gotten."