Book Three-11

The next few days while they were waiting for everything to be up to code, the males didn't really see Yuki outside of her room. Even Jiro was concerned about how secluded Yuki had gotten. Jiro had even tried to get Yuki to leave the dorms to go to Rosaline's bakery, but she even refused that of all things. All of them were worried and concerned that she wouldn't get out of the deep rut she was in. It was obvious that the pain of knowing that the male she thought loved her-didn't truly love her. 

It wasn't until two weeks later that all of them were shocked to see Yuki was up and about, she had her headphones on as she was sitting a table writing music. There was a small stack of music sheets already written on beside her. Ai went up to her and looked at the music sheets before he looked at the others. "Seems like she has chosen to express her mood through music instead of keeping it in." Ai stated

The males were all upset to see that it took her so long just to be able to express how she felt about her situation. The only one that knew how to get her out of it was Otoya who had went up to her and softly placed a hand on her shoulder which made her look up taking one of her headphones off of her ears. "Yes senpai?"

"Yuki, can we talk for a moment?"

She nodded her head before she unhooked her headphones from her phone and placed her headphones on the table. "Sure thing senpai."

Otoya sat by her and pulled the pieces of paper that Ai had looked at towards him before he looked at her. "I know how you're feeling right now."

"Really?"

"You said so yourself that you saw Ruby married to Rosaline. When her and I were together, the reason we parted ways was because she had admitted to cheating on me with someone else. She never told me who, she told me when she admitted to cheating on me that she had been proposed to and she wanted to be with that person instead of me. It broke me inside hearing that, I loved her to pieces, I gave her everything that I could and for what? To be pushed to the side for someone else?"

Yuki realized that she wasn't alone in feeling how she had. "So...how did you cope with the loss senpai?"

"I told Tokiya and Reiji everything not to mention the others soon found out afterwards. You shouldn't have to deal with the burden of your emotions on your own Yuki. You have people here that are worried sick about you." Otoya said sincerely to her

Yuki let out a sigh before she placed her pencil down and placed her hands together. "I honestly don't know how to properly express myself. The orphanage that I was in was the worst, I was secluded from the others because of how messed up I am mentally and cause of my diet. The orphanage owner had a 'no sweets for kids' rule, so when it was known that it was the only thing that I could eat was the one thing he banned children from eating, I was secluded from the other children and I wasn't ever able to be around them after that. I had no other choice but to suppress how I felt so I didn't become an even bigger pain in the arse for the owner."

All of the males looked at her sadly, hearing what she had said to Otoya. Otoya on the other hand reached over towards her and placed a hand on her arm. "I know it must be hard for you to do so now. Especially since people you went to school with didn't really treat you like a friend to them. All of here want to be your friend and help you out, we just need you to reach out to us."

"That's easier said than done senpai. The only way that I've learnt over the years to express myself is through music." Yuki said sadly as she moved her arm from his touch, placing her hands on her lap as she looked down at her hands "I just....I just need time to figure my own mind out and how to deal with the fact that I'm never going to be around someone for the sake of them loving me for me."

"That's not true." Otoya said shaking his head

She looked at Otoya confused "W-What do you mean by that?"

"You've been here for a while now, almost an entire year now. All of us have gotten to really get to know you and the many faces you hold within you. You do have admirers here, just those who do have been holding back since we were told there was a 'no dating' rule which was upheld until you told us two weeks ago that it was broken so someone can help you out."

Yuki was silent for a moment before she shook her head. "I don't want to go through the same thing over again...because of all of the things that have happened. I don't think I could ever date again. The fear of the same thing happening over again is just too great for me." She said sadly as she let out a sigh

"Not every guy out there will be like Todoroki and Monoma, Yuki. You don't need to be afraid of getting close to any of us. We aren't going to hurt you like those two males had." Otoya said sincerely to her

Yuki took a deep breath and looked back up at him. "I'll think about it, for now...for now I'm going to just play it safe for me and my mentality."

"As long as you don't completely shut yourself away from everyone. That's all that matters." Otoya said before he looked down at the songs she wrote "Did you write these all on your own Yuki?"

She nodded her head. "Mhm...I did."

"These are really good."

"Like I said earlier, I can only express how I feel through music. It's my outlet for my feelings." Yuki said with a small smile as she rubbed her upper arm nervously with her right hand

"You should defiently compose these, at least let people know how you feel about how things have been for you." Otoya said with a smile

"I...I guess I can do that...I wouldn't know how to do it on my own though."

"I believe the rest of us should be able to help you out with that, we are here to help you out after all Yuki." Otoya said with a smile

"O...okay if you say so senpai."