Book Two-5

It was two hours later when Yuki got out of her dorm room, she had a pill chart with her as she went up to Neito. "Neito...I feel stupid...I forgot to take my meds this morning."

Neito sighed out. "I wondered about that, C'mon let's get you something to eat then you can take your medication."

She nodded her head as she followed him to the kitchen. when they got to the kitchen he made her something small to eat before he sat beside her as she ate. He then gave her a few pieces of paper that were music sheets. "What do you think so far?"

She hummed the tune he had made up before she smiled at him. "It's really good Neito. Have you showed the others yet?"

He shook his head no. "I wanted to show you first."

"Aww, how sweet of you." she said in a coo before she took her medication

"That and the others are already asleep."

She giggled a bit. "you've always been a night owl."

"that I have, and so are you I've noticed."

She nodded her head." I have some ideas but I do want to run them past Ren, Camus and Cecil. Especially with what Rosaline had said to us about her bakery shop."

"What the fact that she's reopening it after what happened with her father?"

Yuki nodded her head. "Mhm."

"Well, let's see what we can come up with together first then if they don't like it then we'll brain storm as a group."

"Okay."

Yuki explained to him what she wanted to have the lyrics like and as she was in the midst of explaining her thoughts to him Ren had came into the kitchen. "So You woke up Yuki."

Yuki smiled and nodded her head. "Mhm, I'm sorry if I acted off while we were out-I forgot to take my medication, so I wasn't myself."

"Well you kept yourself rather tame out there tonight so no need to apologize. What are you two talking about in here so late?" He asked as he walked up to the two of them

"Neito finished with the music for the ad!" Yuki said happily as she showed him the music sheets

Ren read it over before he looked to Neito. "Your music is very much like that of Haruka's, I believe you'll do well here Monoma."

"Thanks I think?" He said confused

Ren chuckled a bit. "it's a complement. Cecil is still up I can get him and the four of us can talk about this together. It would have been easier had Camus still be here but there's nothing that can be done since he and the others for Quartet night live away from the dorms."

Yuki looked stunned. "Really, why?"

"I guess it was because they finished all they had to teach STARISH. But I'll be back in just a moment." Ren said as he gave Yuki back the music papers

Yuki finished her food as Neito did the dishes, once he finished Ren and Cecil came into the kitchen and the four of them spoke about the lyrics to the ad they were going to have to do. The three males liked the idea that Yuki had about having it be about advertising all of the things they had tried that day that would still be on the menu Rosaline made. With each part of the lyric one of them sang they would inference one of the items on the menu they liked before they'd all mention the shops name.

Ren had been the one to call Camus about the idea and he agreed to it-so Yuki began to quickly write down the lyrics as they all spoke about what they liked as a group. Anything they didn't like they didn't add to the lyrics, and was kept out afterwards Ren ended the call before Neito took the papers. "We're going to need to have this be played out and recorded for Shining to see if this is okay with him."

"Yeah, that is going to be the tough part." Ren said with a nod of his head.

"Is he really that hard to please?" Yuki asked concerned

"Yes, sadly. We're going to have a lot riding on us." Cecil said with a nod of his head

Yuki began to mess with her hands due to her anxiety and Neito saw this hand placed a hand over hers. "But we'll be alright, you just need to have faith in yourself. You have an amazingly beautiful voice and you made it this far with it."

Yuki gave Neito a sad smile. "T-Thanks Neito...I...I really needed to hear that."

"Your medication is kicking in isn't it?"

She nodded her head. "Y-Yeah..."

"Go on and isolate yourself, you have my number if you need to talk to someone." Neito said with a smile

She got up and she hugged him tightly. "Okay, thank you Neito."

He hugged her back before she left out saying goodbye to Ren and Cecil, once she was out of the kitchen Ren raised an eyebrow at Neito. "So you weren't kidding earlier were you."

"About what?"

"About knowing alot about how to deal with Yuki."

"Oh yeah...that. Yeah that wasn't just to make her brother jealous. I shouldn't be the one she goes to all the time to lean against for things-she should be able to talk to her brother and be able to trust and lean against him as well. But he's so concerned about his public image that he doesn't seem to realize that there's more to his life than that. Yuki needs him to be there for her when she can't rely on me. I know that there will be things only she'll be able to speak to him about and as of right now she's bottling that all up because of him being as he is."

"Something tells me this isn't the first time she's given him the silent treatment." Cecil said uncertain

"It isn't, he's gotten himself in deep shit with her before-just he doesn't seem to learn to curve himself around her. Yuki is an amazing woman when her medication actually works and she has a good day, but he doesn't seem to realize that she isn't in the slightest bit 'normal'. She has special needs that he needs to take into consideration-as do I since I am close to her. I do so because I love her." Neito stated

"But you don't believe he will or ever will huh?" Ren asked

Neito shook his head no "That man has done more harm than good in her life."

"Let's hope she never has to do anything for the new commission office that's up now." Ren said sadly

"I hope that's never the case." Neito said sadly "If shining ever gets anything from the new commission I'm placing my foot down before Yuki ever gets a chance to utter a word."

"You really don't want her working by her brother do you?" Cecil asked

"You saw how he acted today, he let two villains get away from him-let alone how he treated Yuki. You heard his sad excuse for an apology to her. Anyone who actually meant what they say to their sibling wouldn't have said something so half assed like that." Neito said shaking his head

"Being the youngest of my siblings, I can vouch for that-Yuki is in the right here. If he isn't going to meet her half way there's no reason for her to communicate with him. Especially since he and her hadn't seen each other before then either. I remember seeing the news report about how Yuki and him are related Yuki seemed very uncomfortable being around those from the news." Ren explained

Neito nodded his head. "Yeah, she didn't like being solemnly on the spotlight especially just because of her brother being who he is. It made her feel like her life wasn't hers anymore."

"Being in her shoes-I can see what it would do to her. Do you think she'll ever talk to her brother again?" Ren asked

"I honestly don't know, this time he really messed up. And just getting her to meet his girlfriend isn't going to do anything but confirm that she is now lower on his list of things that he has the time for." Neito said shaking his head, it was obvious to Cecil and Ren that Neito was worried that Yuki wouldn't ever make things right with her brother.

Yuki had overheard the conversation and knew that he was worried just he never mentioned it. She finally went to bed with the wondering thought of whether or not she should try to compromise with her brother.