Book Four-3

Yuki then used the scissors to cut the ropes easier as Kira spoke with Kana to calm her down.

"Do you feel pain anywhere?"

"No, most of the pain is gone. I'm just really hungry and thirsty not to mention very tired."

"Once Yuki is done with cutting the ropes I'll take good care of you."

"Okay...thank you."

Yuki then managed to get the last one cut before going up to Kana to cut the ropes around her legs and hands. "There you go Kana, good to go."

"Thank you Yuki, you're a smart girl."

Yuki smiled before she looked at Kira. "Sumeragi senpai I'll let people know when I go to a conference meeting with my elder bro what has happened here. That way people aren't going to hate on your girlfriend."

"Thank you, I'd appreciate it."

"Mhm, will you be okay with her?"

"Yeah, she's always been light. I can carry her."

"Okie dokie then. Kana once you are fully rested and healthy again I will tell you everything you should know by now alright?"

"Sure thing."

Yuki then flew off and went back to shining dorms where Shining was waiting with the males from QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH behind him. Yuki landed in the middle of the walk way as she smiled at Shinning. Shinning walked up to her and said nothing for a moment before he placed his hands on her hips. "How do you feel Miss Asaya?"

"Better than ever thanks to my elder brother knowing the antidote and saving me sir." Yuki said with a smile

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. What happened at Raging Entertainment?"

"Raging was taken into custody after a SWAT team had found four big boxes of the deadly pill that kills those with quirks. I also found out that the female that I worked with today was an A.I version of Miss Santos Kana who was programed to be the complete opposite of what she is really like. The real Santos Kana was beaten half to death, starved and bound to a large tree in the middle of the forest near the entertainment agency."

"I see...looks like Santos Kyo will have to deal with HEAVENS and Sunny girls until an investigation is done on Raging himself. Welcome back, It's good to see that you are safe and that you hadn't died from that pill."

"Thank you sir, do I have permission to talk at a conference meeting my brother will be doing later today?"

"Of course, what had happened today was no mistake and everyone should know that Shining studio does not discriminate against those with quirks."

"Yes sir, I understand. I will be sure that it is known."

"Good, then I will leave you to it Asaya. Once things have calmed down we will go back on schedule."

"Of course sir."

Shining then went inside before Tokiya went up to her and hugged her tightly, which made her smile. She hugged him back only to feel Tokiya's body trembling. "T-Tokiya?"

"I was so worried about you, I thought I had lost you today." He spoke softly to her

Yuki shut her eyes and nuzzled her head against his shoulder. "I thought I was a goner too when I passed out, it wasn't a good feeling that I felt. I'm sorry you worried so much about me Tokiya, I never meant for things to go this way."

"I know you didn't, I'm glad you're okay now." He said before he faced her with tears in his eyes, he cupped her face with his hands before he kissed her on the lips softly "I love you so much."