Book Three: 18

|This is the lawful contract for Asaya Yuki to become a solo female idol for Shinning industry. This contract will become affective the day she graduates from high school and becomes a full fledge citizen of the country. With this contract she is able to bring the minimum of ONE(1) person from her class to come with her that may have musical abilities. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM MAY THIS CONTRACT BE ABLE TO BE SPOKE FREELY, THIS CONTRACT MAY ONLY BE EXPLAINED THE MOMENT THAT A SENIOR IDOL ASKS ABOUT THE CONTRACT!

Guidelines for contract

- Due to the young age that she is, if there is anything she feels uncomfortable with-Shinning will accommodate for the sake of keeping her under label. No matter what it is. 

-Asaya Yuki must do the MINUMUM of 60% of all project work she does with other idols no matter what it is; if she does not do the minimum expected of her and is pushed out of the projects, those who refuse her contribute have signed her off as part of the label due to the percentage being part of a learning curve for the young female.

-The only way the above can be voided out is if more than one person wishes for her back that WEREN'T part of those who pushed her out of any project she had worked on. 

-Asaya Yuki's contract will last ten years if not voided, in those ten years she MUST learn how to get past her fears and grow as a person. If she does not this contract will be voided

-If contract is voided she will have a two week window to get back in before contract is completely voided and she won't be allowed back into the industry.

-All projects done with this female will be highly looked at, pressured and compared to the two groups that she will work with

-At NO TIME, may she transfer to another agency for any reason. Once/if she leaves Shining industry she leaves the idol scene completely. |

As Yuki finished speaking about the contract, ren let out a sigh. "So we seriously fucked you over is what I'm hearing. You knew what you had to do and that's why you volunteered when you had huh?"

Yuki nodded her head. "I was told what I had to do for every project to come with who I would be working with. Once this year is over with I will then be working with all of you solo, then the year after that I will be working in mix pairs and trios. After that it'll be me going solo for the rest of my contract."

"So may I ask you just how much is sixty percent of the project you were assigned with us?" Masato asked

Yuki took a deep breath before she spoke up. "Going on the rides in the afternoon and night, writing half of each one of the three songs and performing them in promotional commercials."

"So you aren't going to have say in the choreography then?" Ranmaru asked

She shook her head. "I have two left feet, I know next to nothing about dancing. It was Monoma who had taught me how to dance. Sure I can sing rather well, but I don't have the dancing feet to go with it."

"You could have fooled all of us Asaya." Camus stated

"Well Monoma was a good dance teacher when he wasn't being...well him." Yuki said with a sigh

"Looks like we're going to have to fill in the other three about this and have Kana apologize to her since it was her speaking up that incented Yuki to leave to begin with." Masato said looking to Ren

"Yeah, I'll message Kiryun and Sumeragi about it and Sumeragi can let his girlfriend know about it." Ren said before he looked at Yuki "I truly am sorry we ran you off, that wasn't our intention."

He then left back inside the dorms with his phone out as Ranmaru went up to yuki placing his hand on the top of her head. "Listen kid, If this is supposed to be a learning experience you need to get that backbone of yours and use it. Stand up to us and tell us straight up alright?"

"T-That's part of what I'm learning to do...I...I don't usually stand up to my elders that I respect." Yuki spoke weakly

"Gotcha, well...I apologize for doin' what I had kid. I didn't intend for you to leave, you have a great voice and are a talented young girl. You could put my wife to shame with how you are, and I would know. I've seen that girl work as an idol before she ditched it."

"W-Wait Reina was an idol before she had her company?" Yuki asked shocked

"Yeah, she got out of being an idol because of the bitch that ended up being her manager was constantly flirting with me and she didn't like that shit one bit. I ignored the flirting since she was an ugly cow but Reina wasn't having it. So she chose to leave the idol scene to do what she is now." Ranmaru said with a nod of his head "She was hella talented, but that's her past. We can work on that backbone of yours. There will be others you work with that aren't as nice as we are."

"O...Okay Senpai."

He patted the top of her head and went back to Reiji's car as Reiji went up to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad that you're okay!"

"I-I've always been okay, I was just really emotionally hurt that I was kicked from the project."

"When we work together I promise that'll never happen."

"December Senpai."

Reiji looked at her stunned. "R-Really?! That far down?!"

"Yeah, it's just how it was drawn out like." She said with a nod of her head "It'll be you, Ittoki Senpai, Tokiya, then people from HEAVENS and one of the girls from the other group."

"Drawn out? What do you mean by that?" Ai asked

Yuki shut her eyes and sighed out before she opened her eyes placing her hands behind her back. "Every project that'll happen for the next few years has already been predetermined by Shinning due to him using ice cream sticks that has all of your names on them. He had me on the day that I signed the contract draw names for the projects. It's why the first projects were so mixed up with people."

"Do you remember all of them?" Otoya asked

She shook her head no "My brain couldn't handle all of the things that happened all of those years ago. All I know is that I'm expected to learn something from each project that I do."

"At any rate Asaya, it's good to see you back. You are a rather important asset here and it'd be a shame to lose you." Camus stated

Yuki bowed her head towards Camus. "T-Thank you for saying that Camus Senpai."

The males for QUARTET NIGHT left out, which left the boys for STARISH aside from Ren with Yuki. It was Syo who had noticed how yuki had spoken earlier that made. "Yuki...you wouldn't happen to have gotten with Tokiya while he went searching for you would you?"

"That is no concern of yours." Yuki said before she looked at Tokiya "I'm going back home before my room mates get worried about me."

"Sure thing, be careful on your way back home."

"Of course, I'll let you know when I'm back home." She said before she flew off