Book Three-2

Yuki didn't know if she could actually believe the words that were told to her. Would she be able to perform again or would her fears come alive once more? Ranmaru saw that she feared what would happen to her, he got up and he went in front of her bending down placing a hand on her head.

"Hey kid, don't get discouraged. If it wasn't for you a lot of people would have been hurt or worse killed had you not thought so far ahead. Sure in the end you were harmed, but you're still here. If you back out now you're allowing those who think that you don't have what it takes to win. Do you want that to happen?"

Yuki shook her head no. "N-No...Not really." She said sadly

"Then we're going to be practicing on the real stage and you're going to gain that confidence you had before back." Ranmaru said seriously

"O-Okay."

Denki smiled at Yuki. "Don't worry, Jiro, Todoroki and I will be there too. You're not going to be alone."

Yuki nodded her head slightly. "O...Okay."

The lot of them all left out to the real venue that they were going to play at, unlike the venue that would have been a death trap-it wasn't as bad. It was an open ceiling venue so Yuki could literally spread her wings and fly around. It made her feel a bit better knowing that it wasn't inside of a big building. They ran through the entire concert that day as Jiro, Denki and Shoto all watched her get along with Otoya, Masato and Ranmaru.

Shoto was happy to see Yuki in a better environment with people that actually cared and wanted to be there for her. The amount of support that Yuki had made him feel better knowing that people had her back where she worked. Denki and Jiro both made sure that all of them were going through their songs by the right beat and that nothing would go wrong. As Shoto watched Yuki do her performances he noticed that her eyes would be directly on him.

He only smiled seeing just how much she needed him to be there for her. As it got late the lot of them called it a day and Shoto went back to his apartment. On all of his days off from work, he would always be at the venue watching Yuki train her heart out and get use to the stage that she'd be performing on. Some days she'd be with the males, some days it'd just be her. The day before the big day for her-it was just her and once she felt confident enough she sat on the stage and panted out as she looked directly at him.

"How was that Shoto?"

"You've gotten a lot better, your confidence is defiently there. I'm glad it wasn't crushed." Shoto said as he walked up to her

She jumped down onto the floor before she met him half way, she then hugged him tightly which he returned. "I'm glad that you've been supporting me this entire time. If it wasn't for all of your support...I don't know if I'd be ready to go out in front of dozens of people and perform."

Shoto kissed the top of her head softly. "I'll always be supporting you, I adore hearing your singing voice. Even back when we were in high school. Whenever you'd be singing when you thought you were alone I'd be there in hiding just listening to you sing until you felt you were ready to speak with other people."

Yuki's golden eyes widen in shock before she placed her head against his chest flustered. "Shoto!" She whined, making him chuckle a bit.

"I won't apologize for that, you deserve to know just how much I care about you and how much I adore hearing that beautiful voice of yours."

"I...I guess I should say 'Thank you'...huh?" Yuki whined as she looked up at him

"You don't have to say anything you don't want to say Yuki, I won't force you to do or say anything you don't want to do." Shoto said sincerely to her