Book One-6

Yuki sighed out a bit as she stared up at him. "You really don't want to take 'no' for an answer do you?"

"Does it look like I do?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

She let out a stressed sigh before she quickly moved herself so she was on top of Monoma, making him freaked out for a moment as he didn't know what she was doing as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She let her golden eyes stare into his blue eyes for a moment only for her to flap her wings in his face. "You're too stiff, you're afraid of me. No way." She said before she grabbed her tray and left out.

Neito had to shake his head and recover himself before he realized what had happened. He quickly took care of his tray before he rushed after her only to see that she was going down the hall and turning the corner. He shouted after her only for her to look at him for a mere moment before she bolted off. He went from jogging to running just to catch up to her- knowing damn well that she was going to be stubborn. Neito had seen what she was like around Midoriya and Bakugo, two people who she messed with a lot as well as a few of the others.

He knew if he wasn't quick enough he'd never be able to talk to her properly about why he had stiffened up with her on his lap. When he had left the school he was able to cut her off before she got to the dorms taking shortcuts that he had learnt about over the last few years. He grabbed a hold of her arms and pinned her to a nearby tree as he looked her dead in the eyes. "You...you're rather fast for a woman who uses her wings more than her legs."He said slightly out of breath

She gave him a sarcastic smile. "Oh thanks, what do you want Monoma?"

"How about a bit of time to explain myself?"

She tilted her head to the side as she hummed out with a raised eyebrow. "Really how?"

"Do you know anything about when a man is attracted to a female?"

"Pft-hell no. I had to learn on my own about what a female menstrual cycle was. No one was ever there for me to tell me what anything meant. I've always been on my own to figure things out."

He looked at her sadly before he pressed his forehead against hers. "You poor, poor thing. Let me help explain what happened earlier to you in a way that you'll be able to understand." He said before he placed their hands in front of her. He laced his hands with her making her look down at them.

"So naturally if males are calm this is how males are waist down...but say a beautiful woman the male thinks is attractive goes and sits on the males lap. Instantly without fail." He said before his fingers went up.

She blinked her eyes a few times. "W-Wait...me sitting on you...I..." She said comprehending what was going on.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I stiffened up because I didn't expect you to do that. You're just so innocent I didn't want to end up doing something I'd regret. I'm not afraid of you, why would I ever have a reason to be afraid of you?" He asked softly to her

She teared up as she took her hands from his. "I...I'm sorry I'm so stupid. J-Just forget about it okay?" She said before she pushed him away from her and flew off.

He sighed out as he rubbed between his eyes. "Damn it...why did she have to go and do that?" He muttered to himself

But he let her have time to herself, he figured she'd need time to be able to figure out what to do with herself. Yuki went to fly away from the school at a high place where no one would be able to find her. She turned her phone off so she could have time to herself, to cry and possibly think over her options of what to do. She had no idea what she had done to herself, it made her feel so restless and upset. As it got darker she still hadn't moved from where she was, it wasn't until she felt someone sit beside her that she said anything.