Book Two-6

Days after the lot of them talked, they rehearsed the song without recording it before all of them were confident with the music they'd produce. When it came to the point of recording it she stood beside Camus as Cecil and Ren stood beside one another. The four of them sang their parts and together throughout the song as Yuki's main focus was on Neito who smiled and was looking directly at her as well, which made her feel better about herself.

After they finished recording it, it was Yuki who gave the track to Shining. The five of them stayed in the room as he listened to the demo of their song, after hearing it he was quiet for a bit which made Yuki Anxious until he jumped on top of his desk giving them two thumbs up. "Yes! This is what I was looking for! Now let's get that sweet shop Advertised!"

Yuki and the others were excited to be able to go through with what they needed to do, as they were all fitted for their outfits Rosaline had came to see the ad herself only to see the outfit that Yuki wore which was a dress inspired by the oreo drink that she adored so much. Rosaline soon saw the males as well to see that their outfits were all inspired by different things on her menu as well. Rosaline placed her hands over her mouth in shock.

"Oh my goodness! I feel so flattered right now!" Rosaline said shocked

Ren smiled and placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder. "This was Yuki's idea. She figured to advertise what we liked on the menu it'd be best to have outfits that showed it."

Yuki rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "It was just an idea, you guys didn't have to go along with it." Yuki said as she looked up at him

"None of us had a good idea for this, plus this works out for all of us to show just what we are capable of doing with you as a new intern." Camus said with his arms crossed

Rosaline smiled as she had placed her hands down, she then looked at Yuki. "Well I think all of you look very sharp. I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the ad!" She said happily

It wasn't long after the set was set up that they were able to get the ad started. Rosaline stood by Neito as the two of them watched the four of them work. After the crew was done with filming the ad with the four of them for different parts and together they had to wait for the ad to come onto the TV stations. The five of them had to wait three days before all of them gathered around the TV in the dorms just to watch the Ad that they had done.

Once the ad had played and ended the others were surprised at how well Yuki had managed to blend in with the three males. Syo looked at Yuki as he was sitting right beside her. "You did really well for your first Ad." Syo said with a grin

She smiled a bit at him. "Thanks, I was a bit nervous being on camera."

"You do really well to conceal that though. You didn't seem nervous at all around us." Camus said approving of her worth ethic.

"I was really surprised with the fact that most of what happened were ideas that came from Yuki." Ren said amused

Yuki just looked down nervously, she never really heard compliments for what she usually does. So hearing so many it made her feel a way she hadn't ever felt before. As she was trying to process things in her head she heard Haruka talking with Neito. "The music you composed for the four of them was amazing, how did you manage to do so, so quickly? I usually have trouble doing that."

Yuki looked at Neito to see the same look that he'd give her to Haruka. "It's all about feeling the atmosphere of where they're performing the music." Neito said placing his hand on Harkua's thigh

Yuki got up and she looked to Ren and Camus. "I'm going to talk to shining."

"Alright." They said in unison

When she got to Shining's office she bowed her head as she smiled at Shining. "How did the ad go?" she asked

"It's a hit! Rosaline just called me saying that she and her workers are piled with customers! Two big thumbs up!" He said ecstatically "Now, your next project will be for the Commission, there will be a small concert to thank all of those who are heroes for their work to keep the world safe. This next project you will be working with Ranmaru, Otoya and Masato."

"Do they know about it?" Yuki asked curiously

"They do not."

"Let me go get them then." She said before she went to go get the three males from the large sitting room.

Yuki didn't like how close Neito was to Haruka but ignored it as she looked at the males. "Kurosaki senpai, Otoya and Masato we need to head to Shinning's office."

Ranmaru raised an eyebrow at her. "You're an odd girl you know that?"

"I've been informed of that many times and?"

He said nothing as the three males walked towards her before they walked together to the office, as they did Yuki looked at them sadly. "Can you guys tell me whether I'm just seeing things or not...or...or has Monoma gotten a bit too close to Haruka as of late?"

"So it's not just me." Otoya said sadly "I've seen that too."

Yuki stopped walking and shook her head. "He's supposed to be my boyfriend-he knows that we can't show pda here but still...still I wonder if he's just being stringing me around as if I'm nothing."

"If that is the case I think all of us here will have your back, we can see you're having a hard time adjusting to things here and he's not helping with that." Ranmaru said as he placed his hand on the top of her head. "Don't worry you aren't going to deal with that alone alright?"

She teared up and nodded her head. "O...okay thank you senpai."

The lot of them got to the office and the three males were told what Yuki was told, Masato looked at Yuki concerned. "Are you alright with that? Your brother will be there no doubt."

"I need to get closure and with this-I am disowning my brother. He has done nothing for me to call him my brother to begin with. I know what I'll be doing will cause an uproar but no one has any room to talk when they don't know the history of how I ended up living or how I was brought up just because I wasn't wanted in life." Yuki said sadly

"You aren't the only one here that's an orphan Yuki, I am too." Otoya said sadly

Yuki gave him a sad smile. "Then I guess we have that in common Otoya."

The lot of them were told that they'd be singing 12 different songs in total for a concert. Yuki was stunned to hear what Shining said before he explained that it wouldn't be all four of them for all twelve songs. They will sing as a quartet for the beginning and end but in between they will do solo's and pairs of twos throughout the entire night. Hearing that she hoped that Neito wouldn't be the one making the music for it-she didn't think she could deal with the situation that she was dealing with if she knew that she'd have to talk to Neito.

But she was given a bit of relief knowing that it was Haruka that was going to be giving them the music that they'd be working on. At that time Hawks came into the room through the window. Yuki wasn't phased seeing her brother figure he told them that he'd be making sure they got to the venue safely to scope out what they'd be working with. The three males left with Hawks through the door while Yuki flew through the window waiting for them. When they got outside she saw that the males had gotten Haruka and the lot of them were going to be driven to the venue Yuki flew at pace with her brother but didn't look or speak to him. It was very obvious that she wasn't happy with him and she wasn't going to take his shit.