Book Three: 19

When Yuki got home to the apartment, she unlocked it before she went in and took her shoes off before she shut the door and leaned against it as she slid down the door. She felt her heart beating quickly in her chest as she held it. She didn't understand what she was going through and didn't want to bother her friends with what she felt if it was just her being overly dramatic. 

She soon got over her emotional overload and went to take a shower before getting into her pajamas. When she finished getting out of the bathroom she saw that Kyoka and Denki had both came back. "Hey guys, welcome back."

"Hey Yu, you seem to be in better spirits today." Denki noted

"Mhm, The void of the contract I made with Shining has been canceled." Yuki said happily "I finally go back tomorrow to work with the groups."

Both of them hugged her tightly. "Congratulations girl!" Jiro said happily

"Thanks...actually-Kyoka mind coming with me into my room for a moment. There's a girl question I want to ask you about."

Kyoka raised an eyebrow at her but nodded her head. "Yeah...sure thing."

The two of them went into Yuki's room before she shut the door and went to her office chair. Kyoka went to sit on Yuki's bed and tilted her head curiously. "So what's up girly?"

"When blondie out there asked you to be with him...did you ever feel...like your body was lighter and that nothing could go wrong?"

Kyoka nodded her head. "Of course, why do you ask that?"

"So...so I'm not just being overly dramatic...Cause that's how I feel right now. T-Tokiya asked me out earlier today and I said yes." Yuki said bashfully

Kyoka looked at her shocked and stunned before she got up happily and hugged her. "Girl! I'm happy for you! I'm so glad you got with someone who is mature and cares for you! You gotta tell me how it happened!"

Yuki smiled and nodded her head before the two of them sat down once more, Kyoka was more than interested in what Yuki said now knowing why it was just her. Yuki rubbed her arm nervously before she took a deep breath. 

"While I was on register for Rosaline's bakery, he came in and found me. After I got his order and I took my break, I gave him a half hour to convince me to come back as an idol. He had told me that those from heavens and the one girl had no idea that I had such a strict contract and that not many of them knew of my contract. I had mentioned that Kurosaki knew and he could have easily told all of them. So I wasn't completely buying his nonsense, especially since Kurosaki knew that I couldn't talk about it without someone asking me first."

"Right, which is a stupid clause but continue Yu."

"It was after I said that he had taken my timer down and looked me in the eyes, he then asked me if I was truly timing him and if I wanted him to give me a real reason to go back. I told him yes and that I didn't feel welcomed there by any of them. That I didn't feel like any of them really wanted me to be there to begin with, especially with how I was being treated by someone older than me that was female."

"You're talking about that bitch Haruka yeah?"

Yuki nodded her head. "Yeah, I am."

"Girl don't even with me." Jiro said with her hands up "She didn't just give you issues, she gave me issues too because of Denki."

"Did she try to take Denki from you?"

"Pft- many times. Even though both he and I told that bitch that he's mine. That dumb ass ain't going anywhere else with anyone else. That dumb ass is my dumbass." Jiro stated