Book Three: 14

The next day, while Ranmaru, Ren, Masato and Yuki were waiting for Van, Kira and Kana to get to the dorms. Jiro, Denki and Haruka had been gathered and sat amongst them. Haruka still wasn't happy with what she knew about Yuki and gave her a stink eye seeing that she hadn't quit yet. Yuki ignored Haruka and spoke with Jiro and Denki as she had her hands together.

"Jiro, Denki-you two and the sulking immature woman are going to be working with the four of us and three others. Last night we got to try out three different rides. I had volunteered to ride the rides in the afternoon and at night to see the differences and boy where there differences." Yuki stated

"Okay Yu, so talk with us. Explain the rides to us and how you felt on them." Jiro said as she got her notebook from her lap as Denki had gotten his guitar from the side of him

Yuki sat back and she explained to the two of them the rides and how she felt in the afternoon and in the evening. Once she finished the trio had came into the room and Haruka was miffed seeing another female idol. Kana saw how Haruka acted and went up to her cupping the strawberry blonds face hard in her hand.

"I don't know what the hell your problem is but this childish bull shit stops now. You have a job to do so do it or quit." Kana said coldly

Haruka teared up hearing the cold tone from the elder female "I...I just want Monoma back but he's engaged to that bitch!" Haruka said as she pointed to Yuki

Kana looked unamused as she made the female force to look at Yuki. "Tell me, do you see a ring on that girls hand at all?"

Haruka stared at Yuki's hands that were laid on her lap and frowned "W-Wait...where's your engagement ring Yuki?"

"It's asaya to you bitch! And as for the ring, I gave it back to the lying asshole who used me." Yuki said with a scoff "Had you not been so cold hearted you would have known that two weeks ago I had ended up breaking that engagement since he chose to lie about being single and was already engaged to someone else."

As Yuki spoke she looked away from Haruka with her arms crossed, Haruka frowned realizing that she was acting off for no reason while Yuki had actually had her heart broken by Monoma. Haruka went to get closer to Yuki only for Yuki to quickly use her feathers to keep the woman away from her. 

"Stay the fuck away from me you horrible bitch! All you care about is your damn libido and whatever faux emotions that bastard gave you! You never thought to question the person he cheated on with you or anything like that. You don't use your damn brain! And I hate women that are like that! Get the fuck over yourself!" Yuki spoke coldly before she got up placing her feathers back where they had been on her wings "Jiro, Denki I said my piece. I don't care what happens I know I'll be working with all of the other idols in their small groups however they are formed. I trust you two to do what's needed. I'm not dealing with that woman anymore."

Yuki then walked off and left the dorms, not wanting to start a big argument with Haruka. When she had gotten to the isolated tree away from the dorms she just sat there and cried holding her legs. She felt rather emotional and she didn't know how to deal with it all. It wasn't long before she felt someone hugging her which made her stiffen only to see that Tokiya had found her outside and had came out to comfort her.

She leaned herself against the elder male and continued to break down all of the emotions she had held back. Once she finished she just kept her head against his chest. "T-Thank you..."

"The rest of us where overhearing what would happen with Nanami and you, we knew something would happen since you two don't interact much and it wasn't our job to let her know what happens with you. She had to find out on her own, so the fact that you kept yourself intact as much as you had just shows just how emotionally strong you are Yuki."

She shut her golden eyes and sniffled a bit. "That girl has screws loose that's for sure. She isn't the only damn person who that male screwed over...and I hate that she thinks that only her emotions matter. She never thought to ask me how I felt about any of it. She just assumed I wouldn't give a damn."

"It was a bold assumption on her part, once you left out Jiro and Denki stood up for you. Apparently they knew more than the rest of us did and laid everything out rather well for the rest of us."

Yuki opened her eyes and looked up at Tokiya. "Really? What did they say?"

"Apparently the same day that Monoma proposed to you, he had been proposed to by someone named Shinzo. But he had ignored it since he thought that the guy was just joking around, when he found out that he hadn't been, he was tossed between the two of you. Which is what you walked into that morning. You choosing for him made him rather upset and he hasn't chosen to go through with being engaged to the guy who proposed to him first yet."

"T-That's a lot more than I knew, they must have called Monoma and Shinzo to get that information. But whatever the case may be I'm never getting close to that idiot ever again. I see no reason to do so." Yuki said shaking her head

Tokiya wiped the stray tears from her face and smiled sincerely at her. "There's no reason why you should, you're an idol while he's a hero right? you two are in two different worlds Yuki."

Yuki averted her eyes flustered that he had done what he had. "Y...Yeah...G-Guess you're right about that Senpai."