Book One-4

After Yuki had left Monoma's room he groaned as he lied back on his bed. The sheer feeling of having her lips against his was still playing on his lips as he stared up at the ceiling. "Damn why did I do that, now I can't stop thinking about her." He muttered to himself.

It wasn't long afterwards that he heard his phone go off, he saw that it was Denki and he answered it. "What do you want?" He said unamused

"Why the hell did you kiss Asaya when you two aren't even dating?! She literally just got done telling a few of our classmates and I that she had been spending the last hour or so with you and that you had kissed her."

"What I do with Asaya doesn't pertain to you, at least I'm not using her like you did to me dumbass. Get off my ass about it. If you were her friend you wouldn't have let her mentality get so damn bad. So I don't want to hear shit coming from someone who uses people." Monoma said salty before he hung up

The next day they didn't have school, and because they didn't, Monoma didn't see Yuki. So he messaged her to make sure that she was alright.

Monoma: Hey, are you doing alright mentally Asaya?

It didn't take long before he got a message back.

Asaya: Yeah, I'm doing alright. I just took my medication since I woke up not that long ago. I was going to watch a movie. Did you wanna watch with me? I ask the others but they all don't want anything to do with me after I bitched at Chargebolt for bitching at you for what happened between us.

Monoma: Seriously? Wow they're petty. Sure I'd love to. A or B dorms?

Asaya: I'mma be petty back. A dorm. I want to show them you aren't that bad of a person.

He laughed a bit as he read what she wrote. "I can work with that."

Monoma: Sure thing, I'll be there in ten.

Asaya: Alright. :) be prepared for me to lean against you when we watch the though

Monoma: That's fine, as long as you're comfortable and happy.

He then got himself dressed and let some of his class know that he was going to be watching a movie with someone in A dorms. Kendo was shocked to hear that and questioned him. "Just who are you going to watch a movie with?"

"If you must know Asaya, she invited me." Monoma said with a smile getting his phone out showing their conversation with one one another

Kendo looked at it and was shocked that he was telling the truth. "Huh...alright then. Oh and I talked with her last night. She asked me an odd question, just what did you two talk about yesterday?"

"Why would you want to know? I thought you didn't want to know anything that revolves around me anymore?" Monoma asked with a raised eyebrow

Kendo averted her eyes. "You're right on that...alright I'll drop it. Don't be out too long alright?"

"Oh I won't." He said before he left out

When he got to A dorms he saw that Yuki was wearing her usual outfit of a black sweater under a purple t-shirt and her black long skirt. She smiled as she saw him. "That was more than ten minutes." She teased

"Oh shush, I was questioned by Kendo." He said as he walked up the steps

Yuki looked confused. "Really? Why?"

"Because I said I was going to be here to watch a movie. She wanted to know with whom, when she heard that it was with you, she really questioned me about it."

Yuki shook her head and sighed out. "Wow, I knew she was over protective of me. But that's taking it a bit far."

"You're telling me, so mind me asking you why you told that idiot Kamanari about us kissing?"Monoma asked curiously as he got closer to her

"I didn't directly tell him, Jiro and Mina both asked if anything happened between us. I don't want to lie to the two girls that I do see as my friend in my class. He overheard it and well he flipped shit."

He hummed out a bit. "Did you at least like the kiss I gave you Asaya?"

"Like is a rather weak word to use for that-but yes."

He smirked a bit as he pinned her to the wall of the dorms with his hands on either side of her. "Is that so?"

"M-Mhm...w-why do you ask that for?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

Instead of giving him a verbal answer, she kissed him on the lips as she went onto her toes. He instantly kissed her back as he moved himself closer to her holding onto her lower back. She kept her hands on his shoulders holding onto his jacket rather tightly. He soon pulled away from her and smiled at her. "Let's stop there, if I kiss you any longer I'd want to do more. I don't want to end up freaking you out."

"O-Okay..."

"So what movie did you want to watch with me?"

"Let's get inside and I'll show you!" She said happily

He let her go and he followed her into A dorms where she showed that she already had the movie set up for them. He wasn't surprised that it was a horror flick. "Have you not seen this one before?"

"No, and I've heard a lot of people talk about it and the sequel. I figured we could watch both of them today."

"Sure, I see no reason why not. I have nothing planned for today."

She happily went to get the remote as he sat down on the couch, she then sat down next to him and started the movie before she leaned against him only for him to wrap his arm around her, letting her lean against his chest. In the middle of the first movie a few of her classmates came into the room and quietly sat down to watch with her and Monoma. Even if they didn't like that she was so close to him.

As the movie ended she got up to place the second one in, as she did monoma was talked to by a few of her classmates which she ignored. As the second one played she paused it half way through just so she could help with making dinner. Her dinner was different and Monoma saw this as well.

"You have a specific diet because of the medication you take don't you?" Monoma asked her curiously

"Mhm, I get picked on a lot for it cause they think I'll get fat from eating it." Yuki said sadly

He finished his food before he picked her up and placed her on his lap away from Denki who had sat down on the other side of her. "You don't need to worry about that, I don't see you eating certain foods as a reason to shame you for any reason. They should be thankful for all of the other things that are wrong with you mentally that you are eating."

Her golden eyes widened as she heard him speak, she hadn't ever heard anyone say what he had to her. It was the first time anyone had said anything positive about her eating habits. She gave him a weak smile before going back to eating. After she finished eating she took care of their dishes before she sat back down next to him only for him to move her on his lap again as she continued the movie. She didn't try to argue with him as she chose to lean against him as she watched the last half of the movie with him. The last part of the movie she missed due to falling asleep against his chest, no one knew that she had fallen asleep against him until the movie ended. Kamanari was the first person to realize that she had fallen asleep against Monoma.

He went to take her away from him, only for Monoma to get up holding Yuki within his arms. "Don't you dare try to take her from me, I'll take her to her room and I'll leave. Since I am the reason she fell asleep against me." Monoma said before he walked off with the sleeping raven haired against his chest.

Monoma soon got to Yuki's dorm room, only to quietly open her dorm door before placing her on her bed. He made sure to tuck her in and he kissed the top of her head softly. "Sleep well Asaya, thank you for having me over today. I'm glad I got to spend at least today with you."He said softly to her before he left after placing her night light on.

Once the door shut she opened her eyes and she curled up to her left side holding her plush that was beside her. "Neito...thank you for being a gentleman." She said softly, but flustered