Book Three-7

When the two of them got back to the dorms, she thanked him and went inside before she went to go get something to eat, afterwards she chose just to play the piano that she had in her room for a bit to calm herself. As she did she began to sing to herself-while she did-she had her eyes shut as she sang to herself. As she did, she didn't realize she had gained a small amount of people crowding around the doorway. She didn't know that anyone had came by the door until she had opened her eyes as she heard clapping after she had finished singing.

Yuki looked very flustered as she saw the amount of people at her door. "H-How long have you all been there for?"

"Long enough, you have a beautiful voice-but why are you singing such a sad song for?" Reiji asked concerned

Yuki turned herself to look at those who were at the door, she then frowned as she looked down at her skirt. "It's falling upon me to do something I have little to no knowledge on. Being around Monoma was the first time I ever was in a relationship and he ruined being around males for me with what he had done with Haruka. Then with Todoroki...I feel as if finding a male who is a hero is going to be a joke." She said sadly "I hate having to do something just to show that I'm on good terms with a bunch of people that can care less about me. Sure there are those who actually for me and call me 'friend' to them. But that doesn't mean that it's going to do much of anything in the long run."

Reina went up to Yuki before she went onto her knee and placed a hand on the young females hand. "Listen to me, I know it must be hard for you to deal with all of the pressure on you. Trust me as a woman who was once an idol like yourself I know what it means to have to deal with the stress and pressure of all of the things that are expected of you. So allow me to give you some advice from one idol to another."

Yuki nodded her head sadly, she needed someone's advice to figure out what to do about herself. Reina gave her a sad smile as she squeezed the young woman's hands tightly. "First off fuck that woman. Nanami Haruka has always been a bitch-she's had her panties so far up her ass since she found out that Kurosaki was marrying me alright? It isn't just you being here that is making her be that way and it isn't just directed at you. She made it rather clear she wanted to do some reverse harem shit and with you working with them she fears that she'll lose one of the other guys."

Yuki nodded her head. "Okay."

"As it is she doesn't know that Hijirikawa is married as well by arrangement." Reina stated

Yuki's golden eyes widened shock. "R-Really?"

"Yeah, he's been married for three years now." Reiji said with a nod of his head confirming what Reina said

"Oh wow, I had no idea."

"Those two seem to enjoy keeping their marriages under wraps." Tokiya stated "They fear what will happen if the public find out about their marriages."

"I-I see..."

"Listen, you'll find someone before it becomes June. Don't think that just because Mr. Shining wishes to show that there isn't ill intent between the heroes and the studio doesn't mean that you have to ignore your own feelings. Just keep in mind that whoever you'll end up being around will have to have the courage to stick up for you."

Yuki looked down sadly. "That's my problem, finding someone who'd have the courage to stick up for me and want to be around me is my problem. Who'd want to protect me? I was in a hero course and ended up getting kidnapped three times. I'm useless as a hero and as a person. No one would want to do something so stupid like that. The only people who would I'm no longer speaking to for good reasons."