Book One-5

The next day their classes mixed again, but it wasn't for a hero class. It was due to a visitor who wanted to talk to them. The two classes mixed with one another sitting in groups of two or more, when the guest was introduced Yuki's eyes widened knowing just who the 'guest' was. She looked at Monoma who sat down next to her and she patted his arm softly, making him look down to her.

"Hm?" He whispered

"That's the headmaster for the school I'm going to for a year after being here." She whispered to him

His eyes widened before he looked forward again as their teacher explained that one of the students in one of their classes will be going into an academy called 'Shining academy'. But due to who they are, them going alone would work against them. Monoma then raised his hand as the teacher called on him.

"I know who you are talking about, if they need someone else to go with them. I'll gladly tag along, being a pro-hero really isn't my thing with my quirk. I can help them out in any way that I can."

"If it's going to a music school, then it should be something who has talent in music. I should be the one going, not you Monoma!" Jiro said seriously

"Last I knew you weren't on good terms with the person who is going to shining academy Jiro. All you people in class A have so much vanity and pride within yourselves that you forget about the less egoistic people who need emotional and mental stability. Just because one time, you sang at a school festival doesn't give you bragging rights, it just means that you have a little bit of talent that a small portion of people actually like." Monoma taunted sarcastically towards the end

"Dude back off of Jiro, just who are you talking about that you're protecting so much?" Denki asked seriously

Monoma got off of the bench he was sitting on and he pulled Yuki up with him. "Her. You know, the girl most of you in A class call friend but the moment she gets someone who actually gets her out of her shell, she gets yelled at for doing so." Monoma said seriously "If any of you really gave a damn about her or saw her as a friend you'd be with her not against her. But that's not the case now is it? Anyways all of you in A class will become heroes when we graduate-what about Yuki? She was kidnapped and missed most of the vital things a hero needs just because of who she is."

The headmaster then spoke up. "Do you have any experience in music?"

"Yes, a have a bit. As a small hobby of mine I like to rewrite popular songs in an acoustic sound that is different from the original." Monoma said with a smile as he placed a hand on his chest proudful

Yuki looked at him shocked, but said nothing. Monoma gave Yuki a few pieces of paper that were in his bag. "Here take this and sing it Asaya, please?"

She nodded her head as she took the pieces of paper from him before she looked down at the pieces of paper in front of her. "Don't be that way Fall apart twice a day I just wish you could feel what you say Show, never tell But I know you too well Got a mood that you wish you could sell If teardrops could be bottled There'd be swimming pools filled by models Told "a tight dress is what makes you a whore" If "I love you" was a promise Would you break it, if you're honest? Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before I don't wanna be you, anymore Hand, hands getting cold Losing feeling is getting old Was I made from a broken mold? Hurt, I can't shake We've made every mistake Only you know the way that I break If teardrops could be bottled There'd be swimming pools filled by models Told "a tight dress is what makes you a whore" If "I love you" was a promise Would you break it, if you're honest? Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before I-I don't wanna be you I don't wanna be you I don't wanna be you, anymore"

When she finished she felt flustered that she had sang in front of class A and B, when they all finished hearing her sing they were all in utter shock hearing how beautiful she sang. Jiro looked more than a bit envious that yuki sounded a lot better than she had. Jiro wondered why she didn't say anything in their first year if she could sing so well. But there was nothing they could do about it. The red haired male clapped his hands before he crossed his arms.

"What's your name boy?"

"Monoma Neito sir."

"Monoma, you will join Asaya Yuki in the new semester come the next year, until then I'd keep up with the excellent work that you two can do together. I look forward to seeing the progress you two can do together in the new school semester." The headmaster said before he left out

They were then taken back to their respective classrooms and were given the rest of the day off after they were given a written exam. Once they were all done, Jiro went instantly up to Yuki and slapped her hard on the face. "How dare you have a better voice than me and keep it to yourself! I called you friend and for what?!"

Yuki held her face as she teared up, she didn't know what to say to Jiro. Jiro pulled her up out of her chair and pushed her up against the back wall glaring at her. "Why did you keep from me that you could sing huh?! And you're going to a music school after this!? How long have you known that you were going to be going there?!"

Yuki didn't know what to say, she held her head as she began to cry. Her breathing got uneven as she shut her eyes, she couldn't compute what was going on. It wasn't until she felt someone pulling her away from the wall that she opened her eyes to see that it was Monoma who had pulled her out of the classroom. She held onto his hand tightly even though her hand shook a lot. When they got to the cafeteria he had her sit down and calm herself as he sat down beside her. She leaned against him as she sniffled a bit. "T-Thank you Monoma."

"Of course, we're friends. I'll always have your back. I'm glad you told me what you did when you did. Who would have known what would happen if Jiro had gone there with you, or hell dunce face."

She laughed at his nickname for Denki as she wiped the tears from her face with the sleeves of her uniform. He smiled a bit hearing that he had gotten her to laugh. "Did you want to get something to eat now that you're calm?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I...I'd like that."

The two of them went to get their lunch before they sat back down next to one another, they then talked about the school that they'll be going into after getting out of UA. As they talked Monoma noticed the red mark on her face that hadn't faded. "Did Jiro slap you Asaya?"

Yuki sighed out and nodded her head. "Yeah...and please. Just call me Yuki okay? I don't let alot of people to call me that, but you've more than gained my respect with what you've done over the last few days."

He gave her a small smile and moved closer to her. "Then you better get used to calling me Neito, there's no way in hell I'm letting you slide with constantly calling me Monoma now."

"O-Okay. T-That's fine."

He tilted her head up so their eyes met. "You know, the moment I met you...I've always loved your beautiful golden eyes."

With that compliment, she instantly hid her face in her hands as she felt her face heating up from being very flustered. He moved her hands from her face before he kissed her on the lips. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me now. I'm only giving you a compliment."

"Y-Yeah I...I know but I...I don't usually get complimented. I get insulted." She said flustered

"That'll change with you being around me. Now tell me, how long do I have to stay in the friend zone before I get to call you my girlfriend?"

"Well taking into consideration the school we're about to enter has a rule against falling in love with anyone...probably a year or so depending on what happens."

"We can't become a couple before then?"