Book One-9

When Neito got into the kitchen, Yuki was sitting on the counter with a frown on her face as the microwave was on. Neito went up to her as he brushed his hand against the side of her face. "Don't let them get to you alright?"

She sighed out and nodded her head. "O-okay neito. So what did you wanna do after eating?"

"How about we play a game together just the two of us, I bet you've never played anything one on one with anyone before." Neito suggested

Yuki shook her head no. "I've never been asked to play any type of games before that one stupid one."

He sighed out. "I should have guessed that. So what are you cooking in the microwave?"

"I'm making a cake in a cup." She said with a small smile

He gave her a raised eyebrow. "Say what now woman?"

She giggled and got off of the counter before she showed him her cup that she had by the microwave. "This is the powder for the mix."

"Okay?"

She just got the water from the microwave before she poured it into her cup. She then stirred it and placed it in the microwave for a minute. Once it was done she showed it to Neito who was still skeptical of it. She grabbed her fork and fed him some of her cake in a cup, he ate what was on the fork and didn't say anything until he swallowed what he had in his mouth.

"That's the oddest thing I've ever had in my mouth. How do you even eat that?"

"It was a staple for me for a long while. It's what happens when I'm in an orphanage for most of my life babe." She said with a shrug as she sat down to eat her cake in a cup

Neito's blue eyes widened in shock. "You...you lived in an orphanage?"

She nodded her head as she had her fork in her mouth. "I did, until I got to UA. The saving grace of being able to be in the dorms instead of in the living conditions that were placed upon me since I was a mere child, was a heaven sent to me."

He looked at her sadly "You've had a very rough life haven't you?"

She shrugged. "I'm used to it, I knew that I was never wanted since I was a mere child. No one ever wanted me because of my ugly wings. For along period of time I really wanted to rip my wings off. I figured if I didn't have my wings I'd be pretty enough for people to want to be around." She said as she looked down at her cup

He went behind her and hugged her tightly before he kissed her cheek softly. "Your wings aren't ugly, they are very beautiful...just like you are."

She blushed as she smiled up at him. "T-Thank you...I...I think."

"I actually have a question for you Yuki."

"Hm? What's up?"

Neito moved his hands against her wings "Does this feel weird to you at all?"

Yuki instantly tensed up as she felt his fingers go against her wings, she dropped her fork and she placed her hands over her mouth. "S-Stop that... P-please...."

He took his hands off of her wings only for her to turn around and look at him. "You doing that to me is the equivalent of me sitting on top of you and wiggling."

"Oh...oh! Shit...sorry Yuki. I had no idea...Y-You're going to be alright....right?"

"For the most part I think I am. I just need to calm myself down. T...That's the first time anyone has ever done that to my wings so...I...I'm not so sure how to keep myself from feeling that."

"Why not ask your brother?"

"Tch, I'm still not talking with him. He's a disgrace to me right now. Placing some bitch over me when he personally asked to talk to me. Yeah-no, ain't gonna work like that." She said shaking her head

She then turned herself to eat her cake in a cup again. "So what are you going to make for yourself?"

"I'm not sure." He said as he went to the fridge. "Oh...I forgot I had this."

He pulled out a small cheese cake, he went to the other side of the counter so he was in front of her. "Would you like some?"

"I...I've never had anything like that before so I don't know if it's okay for me to have."

"Well try some first and see if you like it." He said as he grabbed a fork and he fed her a small bit of it.