Book Two-14

Shining was quiet for a moment before he leaned forward. "The Commission pressed for this concert to happen, they knew it was a ploy and even still harmed one of my employees. This is not going unnoticed. I am doing more than suing that company for what they've personally done to one of my best employees. Especially since she's a new one and the only female employee that I have that came from a hero school."

"So...what's your plan of action?" Denki asked

"I'm going to wait for her to wake up. Once she is up let me know and I will personally talk to her about the situation she had been a part of." Shining stated

Denki nodded his head. "Sure thing. I can do that not a problem."

Denki then left out of the office and Hawks followed after him, he stopped Denki and looked at him sadly. "Who told you about what had happened with Yuki?"

"Todoroki, he had managed to be with her when things happened. He was concerned about her being out of it when we had the idols be away from the scene."

"I swore I took her from that place before she managed to get hurt." Hawks said sadly

Denki shook his head. "There must have been something that hit her from the explosion that happened behind her that hit her. Which would explain why she didn't move, she must have been in pain."

Hawks was more than upset hearing what had happened to his sister. "I wanted to show her that I do care for her...but I wasn't fast enough."

"Hey none of us could gauge what would happen, sure we had a bit of an idea due to Yuki-but otherwise we were pretty much in the dark."

Hawks looked down in thought. "They must have been targeting her the entire time the others were up on that stage alone nothing happened."

"Maybe talk to the commission about it?" Denki asked in suggestion

Hawks nodded his head in agreement. "I'm going to do just that."

Hawks then left out to the commission office only to kick the doors opened as he glared at the commissioner. "What the hell happened today?! Why were villains able to get into that venue and solely my younger kid sister was attacked?!" He hissed out coldly

The commissioner just shrugged. "We have no idea what you're talking about."

"bull shit! Kamanari and Jiro had gotten information from two villains that were in that venue that they were given free rein by you assholes! Why would you go against everything heroes are for and harm an innocent woman?!" Hawks said angered

"That woman was far from innocent. Plus she's too smart for her own good, we can't have her be around to tell the world about how corrupted we are."

Hawks left more than pissed as he had an idea of what to do, he just had to talk to the right people to be able to do what was needed to put a light on what was going on. It took Hawks two days to be able to get things set up before he was told that Yuki had woken up and had specifically asked for him. Hearing that Yuki wanted to see him, made him feel like the two of them were truly brother and sister. He flew as fast as his wings would take him to be able to get to the hospital she was at.

When he got there he asked to see Yuki before he was told what room she was in. When he came into the room, she looked at him with a small smile on her face. "Bro..."

Hawks went up to her and hugged her tightly, which made her break down crying as she held onto him tightly. "Brother...I feel like shit."

"Well you were pregnant with that bastards child. No doubt you're going through the emotional turmoil of that."

Hearing her brother speak her golden eyes widen in shock. "W-What?"

Hawks sat beside her and looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry to say that what you went through made you have a miscarriage sis."

she looked down sadly. "Well that explains a bit. S-So um...what happened to me? How long have I been out for?"