Book One-7

Yuki was surprised by the fact that he had actually yelled at her, it made her realize that she was overreacting once more. She sniffled as she had her eyes shut. "Neito..."

"Yeah?"

"C-Can I hear those words from you again...please?" She spoke softly to him

Neito stopped the tears from going down his face before he spoke up once more. "Of course, anytime you need to hear it sweet heart. I love you."

"You're never going to leave me...right?" She said sadly holding her phone with both of her hands

"I'd never ever leave you, you mean so much to me Yuki."

Yuki shut her golden eyes as she sighed out. "Neito, I don't want to go back to that school. So many people don't want me there."

"But there are those who do want you here, please consider what'll happen to you if you don't come back." Neito said sadly

She sighed again before she opened her eyes. "I don't wanna deal with that shit though, I don't even know what has happened to my things."

"I'm at the dorms right now and your things are in my room. Apparently from the note that was left on my bed they didn't think having you in your own room would do you good since it's just about the end of the year. They had noticed how well we worked together, so they are placing us in the same room. But there'll be someone checking up on us every now and then till school ends."

"I-I'm....I'm rooming with you?"

"Yeah, it seems that way. Please come back to the school Yuki."

She flew back quickly as she kept talking with Neito. "My bed wasn't placed there was it?"

"No."

"Good, I hated that thing. I prefer cuddling with you anyways."

He chuckled a bit, "You can't cuddle with me if you aren't here sweet heart."

"That's true, I can once you open your damn window, derp."

She saw him jump up from his bed and look behind him. "What the hell woman."

"I have wings, why would I walk?" She said with a weak smile as she flapped her wings from behind her

He sighed out. "Fair point."

He then cut the call as he opened the window, she tackled him down onto his bed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her, one was on her waist as the other was on the back of her head. As he lay under his girlfriend he petted the back of her head as she sobbed out against his shoulder. It was about five minutes before he heard her not crying anymore.

"Yuki?"

"I'm still awake, T-Thank you for talking me out of leaving. You'd be the first to do so because you love me...not because of a guilt trip and gas lighting me. I love you so damn much, you know that right?"

"Yes, And I will always love you back." He said with a small smile on his face

She moved herself so her legs were on either side of his waist as she had her hands on either side of his head, she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back as he held onto her hips only for her to feel him move himself under her. Yuki didn't feel as freaked out knowing that he was just either adjusting himself or warning her that things would get more heated if she continued to be on top of him.

She refused to move herself from on top of him. Instead she chose to do something about his problem, she slipped her hands into his uniform pants making him groan and gasp out in shock while his eyes shut from feeling her hands against his shaft. He parted from her lips as he held onto her hips tighter. "F-Fuck...D-Don't...Y-Yuki...."