Book Two-7

When they had gotten to the venue Yuki flew around the venue to see it from a higher view and she could see just how many people would be around the venue. She then flew down to where her brother was with the others. "Just how many heroes will be here Hawks?"

Hearing her say his hero name instead of his regular name really hurt him, but he knew that it was going to take a while for her to be able to actually call him 'keigo' again. He knew he had to take the fact that she was talking to him as it was. "It'll be the top ten and all of the people that we have working for us. The others will be outside of the venue watching from outside of it while they protect the venue."

"Anyone from UA who just graduated?" Yuki asked

"Yeah actually, Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugo, Tokoyam and a few others."Hawks explained

"Where will they be seated?" Yuki asked

"Where are you going with this Yuki?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"I want to know where to have my attention, I want them to see that I've made my mark here and that I'm not wasting my time with being an idol like most of them thought that I would." Yuki said seriously

Hawks sighed and flew to one of the higher places and pointed to it. "All of the pro-heroes side kicks and such will be here."

"And where will you and the other pro-heroes be Hawks?" Yuki asked

He flew across the venue and pointed to it. "Here."

"So nowhere close to your side kicks...that's fucking dumb." yuki said with her arms crossed. "Is the commission stupid or something?"

"what's wrong with how they're positioned Yuki?" Masato asked her

"A lot." Yuki said before she flew to where her brother once was. "Lets be real here-there's no way that night is going to go off without a hitch. Villains are going to make their way in here and sabotage things to kill the pro-heroes and those who work with them. Just in the last few weeks along the villains have been going crazy and the heroes have been having a hard time going about things properly."

The three males nodded their heads as they agreed with Yuki's statement fully. Yuki went to grab Haruka and she set her in one of the sections near where she had been. "Say where Haruka is-is where there's a villain. That Villain not only has the means to kill and harm anyone who is here to watch you three lovely males but those who work for the pro-heroes on the other side of the damn stadium. Yes Hawks is fast, but he isn't fast enough to be able to save everyone from anything that may or may not happen while the lot of us are performing."

Hawks realized how smart Yuki was and sat on the ledge of the section he was near. "And you didn't want to be a hero why again Yuki?"

"Because of you announcing with that loud ass mouth of yours that I was your damn fucking sister! I was kidnapped, abused, hurt and broken down emotionally, physically and mentally enough that I don't want to deal with that shit no more! You've done more harm than good to me." She hissed out coldly

Keigo frowned as he heard her speak, he kept quiet after her out burst as Yuki took a deep breath. "Alright...with that in mind-we're going to have to talk to the commission about how to keep the fans safe. I don't want their lives to be on the line while we're performing. I'll feel like shit if something happens to someone else because of a bunch of stuck up heroes who think that they can save everyone when they can't." Yuki said seriously before she grabbed Haruka and placed her back down onto the stage with the three males.

"If you're so against heroes why agree to do this?" Haruka asked

"Because-I want to spite those assholes I once went to school with. I was told that I couldn't make it as an idol because of how was in school. I want to prove them wrong." Yuki said as she placed her feet down on the stage. "It's a matter of pride for me to do this than anything else."