Book Three-1

Shoto wanted to erase the touches that Monoma had forced upon Yuki's sweet little body, he wanted to untaint her body of that loud blonde touches. He shouldn't have touched her. She was mentally unstable and he took advantage of that. Before he could do anything, he was called-instead of ignoring his phone he answered it seeing that it was Kamanari.

"Yes Kamanari?" He said unamused

"Hawks just told Jiro and I that Yuki went to go and see you. Is she really there with you?" Denki asked concerned

"What are you talking about, she's still in her coma. Sure she's supposed to be out of it today-but that doesn't mean that she will be." Shoto lied

Denki sighed out. "She hasn't gotten there yet...She is awake. She should be on her way there."

"I'll believe it when I see her."

"right...Don't beat yourself too much." Denki said before he hung up

Yuki raised an eyebrow at him. "Why did you lie?"

"Knowing him, he'd want to take you from me. I won't have that." Shoto said before he kissed her on the lips as he lifted her legs over his waist.

Yuki kissed him on the lips back as she held onto his shoulder tightly, as his hands slipped under her dress and through her panties. She gasped and moaned out as she felt his fingers drove deep inside of her. His fingers didn't stop as he heard her moans, he only went deeper and faster inside of her small body making her moan louder against his lips. As she felt herself getting close to her orgasm, she parted from his lips only for him to go down to his knees as he placed her legs over his shoulders after he stripped her of her panties.

Yuki's golden eyes looked down at him hazed only for them to shut instantly as he drove his tongue deep inside of her to work beside his fingers. "S-Shoto!"

"You're mine...You're always be mine." He muttered softly against her

Yuki could only hold onto him tightly as she moaned out loudly as she felt herself orgasm against his tongue. As he pulled away from her he licked his lips staring up at her. "Yuki, I want more of you. Will you let me?"

She nodded her head as she looked at him flustered. "Y-Yes Shoto..."

He was quick to undress himself before he slipped himself inside of her, both of them gasped out in pleasure. As he thrusted himself slowly inside of her, he had one hand on her waist as the other was holding onto her leg tightly. His forehead leaned against hers as both of them were moaning at the friction that came between the two of them. Yuki held onto his upper right arm and the back of his left side.

"S-Shoto...M-More...Please!" She pleaded

He didn't have to be told twice as he latched his lips against hers. His thrusts were deep and fast as he moaned into the kiss with her.

"Yuki...yuki you feel so good inside."

"Don't stop Shoto. I need more of you."

Shoto was quick to lift her legs over his shoulders as he went into her deeper and harder as she scraped her nails against the door. His name was the only thing that left her lips as he thrusted himself deep inside of her until they both orgasmed. Once they had they fell down onto the floor of his apartment as they panted out tiredly. He pressed his forehead against hers. "I love you so much...please don't ever leave me."

"I promise I won't ever leave you, as long as you don't leave me either. I don't want to be alone." Yuki said honestly

Shoto gave her a small smile before he pulled her up and stripped her of her clothes. "You're going to stay here for the day, I'll let Kamanari know that you're going to be staying here overnight."