Book Two-1

Yuki was excited after her graduation with Neito, she was finally free of the hero world and all of their nonsense, she could finally do what she truly wanted to do with all of her life; become an idol. After the graduation ceremony was over with she went to find Neito and she rushed up to him hugging him tightly. "Neito!"

Neito almost fell over feeling the raven haired female hug him so tightly. But he smiled and hugged her back as his parents and younger brother were rather stunned to see the younger sister of hawks being so close to him.

"Did you ever find your brother Yuki?" Neito asked her

"Nope, I didn't expect him to come anyways. I'm not that important to him."

"It's sad how true that is. Now Yuki, these are my parents and my younger brother. Mother, father-this is my girlfriend Yuki."

"Girlfriend?!" Both of his parents said stunned "You can't be serious."

Neito's hold on Yuki tighten as he glared as his parents. "I love her just as much as she loves me. If you can't get over the fact that I'm with someone as amazing as she is then you're not going to be a part of the success that we bring later on in our lives."

Neito then looked down at Yuki. "Let's get going, I was told earlier today that the people who were going to be moving our things would be at the dorms after our ceremony."

She nodded her head and left with him. When they got to the dorms they saw a moving truck so they went inside together to see that the movers were already taking everything out of the dorm room they'd shared together. "Be careful with Yuki's things, she has a lot of fragile things in her boxes" Neito commented towards two of the movers

They nodded their heads and were very careful with her things. As they left the room and left the dorms Shining was outside of the dorm house. "So it is time for the two of you to meet those you will be co-existing with from here on out. Usually I would have those under my care go through the school-but you two show much promise so I will make an exception for the two of you. Asaya Yuki, since you are going to be the star of the two of you. I am asking you to have ready a piece of work that you can show people that you are more than capable of doing what they've done for the last three years."

"Neito and I have been working on a few pieces of music together for the last half month. I can perform one of those." She said with a smile

"Excellent! Come with me the two of you. It's time to show them what you're made of!"

When they had gotten to the dorms the twelve people that they had to impress were all in a room discussing something. Yuki was given a bracelet that would help with the illusion of what she'd want to wear and the scenery that she'd like to uphold for the lot of them. Neito was told to stay back until she was done, then he'd be introduced as well.

As the light in the room turned off and the room became dark Yuki had herself sitting on top of a high window that was open as she wore a dark two piece that matched her wings. She saw neito giving her a thumbs up for her to begin to sing as the music played.

"Waking up in shades of blue

I don't know where I am or how I got to you

Try to reach out but I can't move
I'm like a broken instrument, so out of tune
Oh Oh Oh Woah

Why won't they listen to me anyway?
I want to be and I'm not gonna say I'm sorry
Just so you'll let me stay, no
Whatever you think of me, leave it alone
I don't wanna live in the shade of her throne"