Book Three-17

When her shift ended, Tokiya was waiting outside of the shop for her. He smiled when he saw her leave the shop. He placed his hand out to her which she happily held onto as he laced his hand with hers. Yuki felt nervous being around the elder male but never showed it as she walked beside him. It was silent between them for a moment before he spoke up once they got far enough away from the sweet shop.

"So, I see you cut and styled your hair differently. Up until now none of us have seen your left eye to seeing it now...it's rather strange."

"I'm aware, the scars on my face keep people away from me. I know there are a lot of judgmental people around here. So seeing me as I am would scare them off."

"What did happen to your beautiful face? They look painful."

"Remember me talking to you guys about how I was kidnapped twice back in high school?"

"Yes, you said it was because of those kidnappings that you never wanted to be a hero and what ultimately made you want to be an idol."

"Mhm, well this." She said as she pointed to her eye "Is because one of the people who wanted to trap hawks was a cat-like lady who had a vendetta against my brother. She apparently didn't like being called an idiotic nekogirl. So she took her frustration out on my eye. For the rest of my second year I was basically only able to see out of my right eye because of it."

Tokiya stopped her by holding her hand tighter which made her look back to him curiously before he pulled her into him, Yuki looked up at him flustered as she felt his freehand against the side of her face .

"Does your brother know about this?"

"Nope, my brother is in another country right now and won't be back until winter."

"So...you haven't been living with your brother, where have you been living?"

"I've been living with Jiro and Denki in their apartment. They've gone back to being hero side kicks."

"I see...so even if anyone wanted to find you-they wouldn't have had they been looking for Hawks or you huh?"

"Nope. You just got rather lucky Tokiya."

"I'm glad that I did Yuki, you're very precious to me." He said sincerely to her before he let go of her face "Let's get you back to the dorms."

She nodded her head and as it got dark out they had gotten to the dorms, as they passed the gates the rest of the males from STARISH were waiting by the door. "You found her!" Otoya said happily

"I did, it took me a while to get her to want to come back here. Yuki refuses to speak since she's afraid of what will happen if she will. So I've agreed to talk for her since she's already told me what she wanted to say to everyone." Tokiya said with a nod of his head

Ren nodded his head as he leaned against one of the pillars. "Go on and speak Ichi."

"First I'd like for you to call Kurosaki, he needs to hear what I'm about to say."

"No need, I wanted to see for myself if anyone had any luck...and seems like you did." Ranmaru said from behind the duo as he and the others of Quartet Night made themselves seen by all parties.

"I first would like to say that Yuki will not be going back into the dorms. I see no reason for us to get her back here when her friends aren't going to be here. Not to mention I don't feel safe leaving her here with Nanami when Nanami is still hostile about the whole situation with Yuki's ex. Just because she apologized doesn't mean she meant it. She's better off being somewhere that none of us knows, safe away from Nanami." Tokiya stated calmly

Yuki just let Tokiya speak as she held onto his arm tightly leaning her head against it, she refused to look at any of them in the eyes. She didn't see it as a good idea for her to do so, she didn't want to see the disappointed looks that they'd all give her for fleeing like she had.

"Secondly, Yuki has told me that Kurosaki had completely looked over her contracted before and he knew what her contract contained yet he didn't warn the others about it. Which part of her contract is that she can't openly talk about it unless someone asks about it. Which none of us ever had."

"So this is on me huh? Listen kid, you-"

"I'm not done, don't rail on Yuki just because your pissed that Shining, Raging and Santos went off on your group when you all made the one person you all had to work with leave." Tokiya said seriously interrupting him.

Ranmaru scoffed out and averted his eyes saying nothing. 

Tokiya then let out a deep sigh before he continued to speak. "Yuki has expressed to me that because of what had happened that day that she felt unwanted by all parties there.  It is rather clear that with all of the projects that will be happening in the future if we work with her-she has to be super involved in them otherwise we'll lose her for good." Tokiya stated calmly

Yuki tugged on his sleeve pulling his ear closer to her. He knew what she was doing and allowed it as she whispered in his ear, his eyes widened before he looked at her. "Is that so? Guess it's a good thing I found you when I had huh?"

Yuki nodded her head but said nothing. Tokiya then looked at the others. "Yuki just informed me that had I not found her when I had that we would have completely lost her. another part of her contract the only way for the void to be reversed is if more than one person wants her back. I had told her that we all were looking for her so it is reversed but had I not found her today, her contract would have meant nothing."

"Yuki, may we hear the entirety of your contract please? None of us want to make the mistake of making you leave again unknowingly." Syo asked

Yuki hid behind Tokiya as she held onto his shirt, he had a hunch on why and looked at QUARTET NIGHT. "Kurosaki you aren't really angered at her are you?"

"No...I'm pissed that I'm being blamed for this shit when it's not even my damn fault her contract is so fucked up."

"You're not being blamed for anything, Yuki just wanted me to make the point that you knew and you could have been gracious enough to let the others know about it." Tokiya stated shaking his head

Ranmaru looked at Yuki with a sigh "Sorry kid, I didn't mean to blow up on ya' this is all just rather stressful on me alright? I'm the eldest and it's all being pushed onto me to make sure shit goes right."

"No more yelling?"

"I won't yell anymore, go on and tell the guys your contract. Syo did ask, so you are good to go kid."

Yuki got from hiding and she stood beside Tokiya as she had her hands together in front of her. 

"Very well, I will tell all of you about the contract that I signed when I was still in high school when I was scouted by Shining in my first year of high school."