Book Two-10

The Trio of males were confused. "Where they never this close?" Masato asked

Denki sighed out. "How to place this, they were very close friends from our first year to our third year of UA till Monoma decided to butt his head into Yuki's life-that's when things went down hill. He changed Yuki a lot and none of us knew what to do, she wasn't the shy sweet girl we all knew. All of us wanted to see her go back to being herself, we loved her just the way she was before she was corrupted by that idiot."

Jiro then pulled away from Yuki as she spoke. "I had gotten a bit too jealous when Monoma had spoken up about how he'd be the one going with Yu instead of any one of us-just because none of us liked how he treated us or her. He didn't let Yu Chose like she was supposed to, so when it came to graduation day...well none of us got to say goodbye to her because he wouldn't let her."

Yuki nodded her head confirming what Jiro said. "He defiently had me on a leash back then-but no more. C'mon let's get back, I wanna be there when he gets his ass kicked out."

Jiro held onto her hand tightly, not wanting to let go of her. Jiro missed being her friend and she didn't want to lose that ever again. When they got to the dorms Shining was waiting outside them for them. Masato, Ranmaru and Otoya all went their own ways as Yuki went up to him with Denki and Kyoka.

"So these two are the two you spoke about Asaya?"

She nodded her head. "Mhm, Jiro Kyoka and Kamanari Denki. Both of them are very musically influenced in their lives and I know they'd do better to bring a brighter light to your name sir."

"We'll see about that, for your newest project they will be working together to place the twelve pieces together. I am having Nanami rethink her actions and be on the sidelines for now."

She smiled. "Sure thing, I'll be taking them to the venue then. I'd like for them to get a feel of where I'll be performing with Kurosaki Senpai, Masato and otoya."

He gave her two thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan, I look forward to seeing what they can do!"

Yuki smiled as she looked at the duo. "Let's go, I'mma fly both of you to the venue."

"Do you have to?" Denki whined

Yuki nodded her head before she first grabbed Kyoka as she was in the air before she grabbed Denki with some of her wings making the male wail out and the two females laugh. When they got to the venue she placed them down and showed them around, she then took them onto the stage and with her wings out she showed them where people would be sitting. Jiro shook her head. "That's asking for disaster."

"I know right?! The commission doesn't care though."

"On that night leave things to Kamanari and I, focus on your concert alright?" Jiro stated with her arms crossed "I'll be able to hear things from a mile away-no one is going to get away with anything that night."

She went up to Jiro and hugged her tightly. "Your the best Jiro! Thankies!"

Jiro smiled and hugged her back. "You're one of my close friends, of course I'd have your back. Just because you aren't a hero doesn't mean that I won't be there for you."

"Mhm, I agree. We won't let you deal with that stress. Technically we are heroes so we can help you the best that we can." Denki said with his hands in his pockets

"Thank you both, you might wanna tell the others that'll be here about that too-cause I don't want anyone to get hurt."Yuki said as she had her hands together

Denki gave her a thumbs up before he placed all of them in a group chat, he knew about the concert for heroes. He and a few others had been talking about it. So knowing that he'd be working with Yuki on it, he needed to let the others know about what's going on.

Denki: Yo, I'm placing all of us in a new group cause of Yuki, Jiro and I finally were able to see her face to face and it seems like things went south between Yuki and Monoma (No surprise there), there's some information she needs to let us all know about.

Yuki: Hi everyone, I apologize if I seemed off in UA...I literally had no idea what the hell I was getting myself into. When it comes to the commissions concert for the heroes there will be no one protecting the civilians watching the performance that will be of me and three males that I'll be working with. I have made mention that it is a great way for villains to strike but I was pushed off to the side like nothing I said made sense. As side kicks and such for all of you, I need your help making sure that all of the people that will be attending for the guys that I'm performing with don't get hurt. You will be split apart from the pro-heroes you'll be coming to the venue with.

Yuki then took a picture of the venue before she circled where they'd be sitting.

Yuki: THAT'S where you'll be sitting-all the was on the other side of the damn venue is where the heroes will be placed. There will be easily half a million people pact in the venue easily a villain can get in and ruin the event. If you can find it in yourselves to help me keep those people safe...that'd be awesome.

Katsuki: Why the fuck should we listen to you?! You flaked on us!

Shoto: She had a reason, Yuki since you've noticed that you've messed up and you understand that things have changed with you. I'll help you the best that I can. The rest of us are heroes now-as a civilian now you can ask us for requests to help out with what's going on with you.

Yuki: THANK YOU SHOTO!!!! ;w; And Bakugo go fuck yourself! I didn't flake no one! The teachers all knew after the last damn time I was kidnapped that I was no longer being a hero but they had a rep to keep up so I was kept in the damn school asshole! So go choke on ramen noodles for all I care bastard!

Midoriya: Most of us can be scanning over the area where we are and move fast enough to help out, you just focus on your job as an idol now Yuki. We got this, we can talk to our predecessors and have them help us.

Yuki: Thank you Midoriya, My bro said he'd do what he could to help too-but I don't know if his side kicks would want to help too.

Shoto: Tokiyami is really busy as of late so you might not get an answer from him right away.

Yuki: that's fine-the only thing I'm worried about with him is him keeping dark shadow at bay, it'll be very dark in the venue once the concert starts.

Shoto: There's usually glow sticks at those type of concerts right?

Yuki: Yeah...Shinning is making a new color for me so people can support me as well-why what about it?

Shoto: That may be able to help out just a bit-Did he ever tell you what color yours would be?

Yuki: Gold-cause of my eyes

Denki: I think I know what's going on, if you see random gold ones you know that it's our classmates ^^

Yuki: Shoto...are you thinking about purchasing one?

There was no answer from him which made her raise an eyebrow. "What an odd male, he asks a question but won't answer mine...the hell?"

Jiro chuckled a bit. "I think that on it's own answers itself."

She sighed out. "I guess. Let's get back before things get hectic. I don't wanna deal with bull shit."

"Agreed." They said in unison

When the trio of them got out of the venue Jiro and Denki had her stop at a music shop so they could get music paper. Once they had what they needed they went back to Shinning dorms where the three of them saw Neito's things being placed into a truck and him leaving with tear stained eyes. He glared as he saw Yuki. "How dare you do this to me!?"

Denki and Jiro went in front of Yuki and glared at him. "You did this to yourself, don't blame her for what you've done to yourself!" Jiro said seriously