Book Four-10

When they got to the address Yuki was too afraid to knock on the door so Tokiya did it for her. Yuki was nervous as she held onto the photo book tightly. It wasn't long before they saw a silver haired female with golden eyes who looked just like Yuki-but slightly older. The elder female's eyes widened seeing Yuki.

"D-Daughter?! Is...Is that really you my precious Yuki?"

Yuki nodded her head. "Y-Yes...S-So...So you're my mother?"

"I am yes. My goodness how you've grown to be such a beautiful young girl!" The elder female gushed as she cupped her daughters face "But these scars...no doubt from your elder half brother opening his mouth. He got you into some trouble didn't he?"

"I was abducted twice from UA mother...What do you think?"

"UA? You got into that school?! Oh my goodness I knew you'd be a smart girl but to go to UA of all schools!" Her mother said happily "Oh where are my manners?! Please both of you please come in!"

She stepped aside and she let them in before she shut the door. They were taking to the sitting room where her mother had turned the TV off and she sat down across from the duo. "So Yuki, how has life been treating you?"

Yuki averted her eyes as she held the book in her lap. "Not well for the most part. The only high light of my life has been signing on the same agency as my boyfriend Tokiya here who has been helping me a lot with getting closure with my past."

Kia furrowed her eyebrows concerned hearing what she had said to her. "What do you mean by that? Your uncle should have taken good care of you, he owned an orphanage and promised me that he would take care of you like he had me. Did he not do that?"

Yuki shook her head quickly before she broke down crying with her hands over her eyes. "I was abused to hell and starved just because of my diet! He made it out as if he hated me! He told me to promise him to never go back to that place...I had no idea he was my uncle or that I was his niece! He made no pathway for me to even see that he was actually family to me! It wasn't until I went there earlier with my boyfriend that I even knew that he was my uncle!"

Kia let out a sigh as she shut her eyes. "That moron, I swear to hell if it has to deal with your wings I'm going to be angry at him."

She nodded her head. "I-It was...He...He even said so in this book."

"May I see that Yuki dear?"

"S-Sure thing...It...It's a memory book of photos."

"He did a photo album of you while you grew up?! I had no idea he even did that." Kia said as Yuki gave the book to her mother.

Kia sat down with the book as Tokiya hugged Yuki tightly which made her happy as she nuzzled her head against his chest. As her mother was looking through the book she said nothing and showed no expression before she looked up and held up the CD she saw in the book. "Mind if we watch this daughter? I want to see why he had chosen to save this if he wasn't nice to you."

"S-Sure I was curious about that too mother."

Kia placed the DVD in the DVD player before she turned the TV on, the three of them watched as a younger version of Yuki was singing with a big smile on her face with a bunch of her classmates. When it was time for a solo, Yuki got out of line and went to the microphone with her quirk before she sang her little heart out. After people applauded them there was a sound from the side of the video, of one of the other kids having to use the bathroom so he ended the video and it was dark for a moment before it showed the elder male in a room with the camera facing him.

"Asaya Yuki, if you are watching this-it means that I am gone and that my daughter Emma did what I had asked her to do and gave this to you like I had asked her to. I know I may frighten you because of all of the times that I've abused you for being you. You never asked to be a product of a rape, but you are. My baby sister was raped to get you, she had been dumped by her boyfriend because of her being jumped on and being raped by the disgusting man that is sadly your father. Your mother is quirkless as is the rest of your family line on your mothers side of the family. I'm sorry you have to find out like this."