Book Three: 16

It had been most of a week and none of the guys for QUARTET NIGHT or STARISH could find Hawks or his sister, they didn't know where either feathered quirk user made off to. It wasn't until Tokiya had went to search on his own he found her working at Rosaline's bakery. Yuki tweaked out a bit seeing the elder male there but internalized it as she did her job at the counter.

"Welcome to Rosaline's bakery, How may I help you today sir?" Yuki spoke with a smile on her face with her hands together in front of her.

"We've been looking everywhere for you Yuki, do you have any idea how worried we've all been?"

She averted her eyes hearing him speak. "Are you going to order or not?"

"I will, but I would like for us to talk on your break."

She nodded her head and she got his order before she saw him sit down at one of the benches. She let out a sigh as she placed the order in. Once it came out she told Ruby she was going on her break which Ruby was alright with. So she placed in the system that she was on her break before she got herself something to eat so she could eat with Tokiya. Once she got to his table and gave him, his food. She sat down across from him with her own.

"We can talk now, you have a half hour to convince me to go back to that place after those meanies chose to ignore my contract." Yuki stated before she took a sip of her drink and set a timer on her phone letting it play out as she looked at him

Tokiya realized just how serious she was and let out a sigh. "Santos, Sumeragi and Kiryun had no idea that you had such a strict contract. Actually not many of us knew of the contract you had signed under. It may not have been as loose as the one STARISH had signed under, but your clauses are completely different than ours. So we had no idea just who and what we were dealing with."

"Kurosaki senpai read the entire thing and still pushed me to not do anything. I'm not buying it. He could have told the others and informed them of my contract-but he didn't. That's on him. As part of my contract I couldn't speak about it, only if someone asked about it could I talk to it to them and only them. But none of you even thought to ask me about it. So it never came up."

Tokiya knew that she was going to be stubborn about the entire situation. So he had to be creative on how he tried to get her back. He knew if any of the others tried they'd gaslight her and guilt trip her into doing it again making her feel like shit the entire time. He paused the timer placing her phone screen first on the table.

"Let's be serious here Yuki, you aren't really timing me are you? You want me to give you a real reason to go back don't you?"

Yuki was silent for a moment as she finished her lunch before she cleared the timer from her phone placing it back in her apron. "Perceptive. I expect nothing less from someone as smart as you Ichinose Senpai. Yes, I want a real reason to go back there. I don't feel welcomed there, I don't feel like any of you really want me there to begin with. Especially with how nanami had been treating me that all of you just let happen."

Tokiya placed his hand over hers that was on the table which made her feel flustered feeling his soft hand on top of hers. She went from looking at their hands to him as he gave her a sad sincere smile. "I want you there, I love you Yuki. I'm not just saying that either. I sincerely love you and I'd like it if you'd come back with me...please? The dorms feel empty without you there. You have a beautiful voice that would be a waste here Yuki."

Hearing what he said, her golden eyes widened shocked before she averted her eyes flustered. She never thought she'd hear the words 'I love you' come from any of the males. It made things become more than a bit surreal for her. Hearing the sincere way that he had spoken to her, she knew that he truly meant the words that he spoke to her. 

"I'll go back only if you can help me express to the others that I hate that they kicked me out of working on the lyrics for those songs. I have to sing all three of them and I rode those rides in the afternoon and in the evening. I'm literally the only one who can accurately express how it feels to be on those rides."

Tokiya smiled at her and picked up her hand before he kissed the top of it. "Only if you agree to become my girlfriend from here on out."

Her entire face turn bright red as she looked at him flustered. "I...well...S-Su...sure thing Ichi-" She started to say before he kissed her hand again

"Call me Tokiya okay?"

"O...okay T-tokiya." She said flustered

"How much longer do you have here?"

"Not long. Three hours."

"Then I'll be back in three hours to get you. I won't tell anyone that I found you or about us until after I get you and we go back to the dorms."

She nodded her head. "O...Okay Tokiya."

He gave her hand one last kiss before he left out with a smile, once she knew he was gone she placed her hands over her face. She whined out as she leaned against the table. "fuuuccckkkk"

Once she got over herself she took care of the table as she got to the back Ruby smiled at Yuki. "So...I saw you with Ichinose. what was that I saw?"

"H...He's my boyfriend, he was asking me to go back to being an idol." Yuki said with a small smile as she took care of the dishes

"Oh? But isn't your contract void now that a group of them basically fired you?"

"It can be reinstated if one or more of them wants me back to go against it. It's messed up, but Tokiya and apparently others had wanted me back. So...tonight I'm going back to the dorms to talk to them. If I go back I'll let you know Ruby."

"Oh don't you worry about a thing sweetie, if you are going back then go back. Just tell Ota I said hey."

"I don't think that'll be wise, he's still hurt that you cheated on him with Rosaline and ended up marrying her."

"Oh...I see. Well whatever the case may be don't worry about things here."

Yuki nodded her head. "Alright."